Hot Tub Fun - Sam

note: you and Sam have been dating for about 1 year and a half at this point.

p.s this might get a little sexual, just sayin'

p.p.s THANK YOU FO 200 reads! 💗

-------------------------

"C'mon! Pleaseeeeee?" I begged Sam and Colby. I just came up with the brilliant idea to eat some ice cream in the hot tub. Quite the original idea, am I right?

"Y/n-" Sam was saying before I cut him off.

"It's my last night in L.A before I have to fly back to Florida for a week for my sisters wedding! Pleeeeeaaaaasssee.With a cherry on top?" I sweetly asked them.

They both looked at each other and groaned.

"Fine. If it'll make you happy." Sam answered.

"Yay yay yay yay yay!" I started to do a happy dance.

"Yes, because you definitely need more sugar." Colby sarcastically said as he got up off of the couch and walked into his room to change.

I just laughed and ran into the bathroom to change into my bathing suit.

I changed into my new bathing suit, it was very... sexy, if I might say.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and into the kitchen, grabbing my favorite ice cream from out of the freezer. I walked over to the door, the ice cream tub in my left hand, and my phone in my right.

I checked the time.

11:43 pm

Glad the hot tub is open 24/7.

Just then, I felt a hot breath on my neck.

Sam.

He was hugging me from behind, and kissing my neck. I giggled because it tickled. It went from a giggle to a loud laugh.

"S-sam! Ple-ease s-s-stop!" I said, gasping for air because I was laughing so bad.

He stopped and smirked at me. I playfully smacked him. Just then, Colby came out of his room, and we made our way to the hot tub.

Once we reached the hot tub, I noticed that the jets were turned off, so I set the timer for 10 minutes. I kicked my flip-flops off, and cannon-balled in. My butt smacked the bottom of the hot tub, because it's only like 4 feet deep.

Didn't think that one though did ya?

Eventually, Sam and Colby joined me in the hot tub. Sam handed me my ice cream and my spoon, then sat next to me.

I shoved a big spoon full of ice cream into my mouth.

Sam and Colby were talking, but I wasn't really paying attention, until I felt a hand on my thigh.

Okay, that's normal.

I kept zoning in and out of the conversation, only picking up bits and pieces.

"Yeah, and I was like 'you wanna bet'!" Colby said, causing both of them to laugh.

Then, I felt Sam's hand slowly inch closer and closer to my bikini bottoms.

Once again, normal.

They were talking for a few more minutes, I was actually listening to the conversation this time. Sam's hand was slowly inching closer during the whole conversation. Luckily, Colby couldn't see anything because of the jets and the bubbles.

I had a spoon full of ice cream, on its way into my mouth, when something happened.

Sam slipped his hand under the fabric of my bikini bottoms, and shoved a finger inside me.

In reaction to his movement, I flinched, which made the ice cream fall off of the spoon. It fell into the hot water, and melted almost instantly.

All I wanted to do was eat my ice cream.

I glared at Sam, with a look that said "if you don't stop right now, so help me God, I will literally stab you". He just smirked and continued talking.

I tried to ignore Sam the best I could, but that plan didn't really work out to well. He kept going faster and faster, which in return, made me quietly moan.

Colby looked at me.

"Umm... y/n?" He asked.

Shit, he heard me.

I hummed in response.

"Did you just moan?"

"No, I heard it too though." I lied.

He nodded and continued to eat his ice cream. Sam obviously couldn't stop there, so he kept going.

In and out.

Over and over again.

Oh my god, this is literally going to kill me.

But what astonished me the most, was that Sam was carrying a normal conversation with Colby. He wasn't phased at all.

A few seconds later, the unimaginable happened.

The jets turned off.

That meant, that Colby had a clear view as to what was happening.

When the jets turn off, Colby looked at Sam and I, then looked a little lower. The look on his face went from normal, to utterly horrified.

"Umm... I-I'm j-just gonna... I'm just gonna be o-over... over there." Colby said nervously, getting out of the hot tub as fast as he could.

When Colby was out of sight, Sam turned to me and whispered in my ear,

"Let's take this inside."

-------------------------

wooooooooooo. that was semi-spicy. sorry if the "smut" was terrible, I haven't had any real-life experience... so ya.

-m