1.8

i tossed around in my bed as i couldn't sleep from the current situation i was in. taehyung? jungkook? who to choose..

looking over to the clock, it read '3:17am' i puffed out an annoyed sigh and left the dorm quietly so i wouldn't wake haneul up. where can i even go at the hour? i mean it's only three in the morning..

i ended up on some bridge and sighed as i looked across the river with my hands in my pocket. why is life so difficult? i decided to just let my emotions take over and scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"shut up!" someone yelled back at me from the distance. i immediately looked down in embarrassment and walked to a twenty four hour cafe which was conveniently close to the bridge.

"hey can i get a green tea frapp-"

"minjoo?" the waiter asked. huh? i looked to see who the waiter was and it ended up being taehyung..

"y-you work here?!" i asked back.

"huh? oh yea.. i couldn't sleep these days so i decided to just find myself a night job and earn some money rather then just sit in bed and look at the plain, white, boring ceiling."

right.. that was a long explanation.

"hey can we talk?" taehyung asked.

"t-t-talk about what?"

"ab-"

"what do you want to talk about?!" i exclaimed as i cut him off.

"okay you need to chill..-"

"chill!" i yelled. "yes i will chill.." i stated. "i will chill.. i will.. what is chill?!" sick move minjoo.. making a complete fool out of yourself.. i mean it's probably not that bad right? he just wants a casual conversation and won't rush me with any decisions because i am far from deciding what to do..

"minjoo-"

"wait who am i kidding? i know what chill means.. haha.. yea okay we can talk." his eyes widened in concern but nodded nevertheless and got my green tea frapp.

after about ten minutes of waiting, it was about four thirty in the morning and taehyung came and apologised for taking so long.

"so what'd you want to talk about?" i asked taehyung, hoping to get this done and over with.

"don't ask how..but i know your situation with jungkook and i was thinking that i should help you out."

"and how are you planning to do that?" i eyed him. wouldn't this just be biased if he ended up helping me?

should i still listen to his advice?