0.6

jungkook's pov

to be honest, after minjoo and i broke up i felt a bit.. heart broken. i think i just don't want to lose and admit to her that i miss her and i'm planning to keep it that way. my current first priority is to have fun and get back into the playboy game. i mean who needs a girlfriend when you have tons of girls fighting over you?

don't think i'm an idiot because all i'm doing is stating the truth about life. you only live once so why don't you live it in a fun way rather that being trapped simply because you have a girlfriend.

minjoo's pov

i walked to class with my head down because my eyes were noticeably puffy from crying. it sucks even more because jungkook doesn't look the slightest bit hurt from the break up. did our entire year together and all the memories before we got together matter to him? because from what i see, it looks like it never even happened.

in class he accepted all the gifts from random girls and told them the news about him being single. it's true so why am i so hurt? it's not like anything will change if i'm sad anyways. by the looks of it, i'm going to have to watch the competition between other girls of becoming his new girlfriend.. and replacing my old place.

the teacher walked in and told the class to quiet down.

"class, we have a new student.. please come in."

from the corner of my eye i saw a tall boy with brown hair walk in with his hands in his pockets. he bowed to the class and gave his introduction.

"hello everyone, my name is kim taehyung and i'm new here so please treat me well," he smiled cutely and the girl who was originally fangirling over jungkook gasped in awe.

it looks like this kim taehyung has the ability to make every girl who was once in love with jungkook, love him instead. of course that doesn't include me. i don't plan on falling in love anytime soon..

"please sit next to minjoo mr kim."

i sighed and raised my hand so he could find me. many girls whispered between each other about how good looking he was as he made his way down the aisle towards me.

"hi!" he excitedly greeted but i wasn't in the mood to reply like i usually would so i just nodded slightly and put my attention back to the board.

and yes jeon jungkook, i can see from the corner of my eyes that you are in fact

watching us.