0.1

minjoo's pov

"haneul-ah are you ready yet?" i asked.

"nearly!"

many things have changed since jungkook and i have gotten together. my new room mate is now haneul and no longer jungkook who moved to dohyun's room. we're basically the inseparable four and life has become so much better.

my mum is now less strict about studies but i still find it awkward with her at times so i don't approach her when i don't have to.

"let's go minjoo!" she chuckled, linked arms with me and started walking to our first class. geography..

after a few minutes of waiting, jungkook showed up and sat next to me.

"ah.. i'm so tired.." he pouted and pulled me into a hug.

"jungkook.. we're in class," i whispered, half shouting at him.

"it doesn't matter, everyone knows we're together anyways."

"but everyone is looking jungkook!" i tried pushing him away but being the stubborn person he was, he hugged me tighter and rested his head on my shoulder.

"you smell like flowers," he nuzzled his nose into my hair and smiled.

you see, jungkook's outer image at this school is a serious bad boy who wears black leather pants, works out 24/7, extremely unapproachable and a serious tease. but once you get to know him, he becomes the most clingy yet the cutest baby you have ever met in your entire life.
(a/n why am i cringing at my own story)

he let go of me and stared into my eyes.

"what?" i asked.

"i want chocolate milk."

i sighed and ruffled his hair right before the teacher came in.

after school, at dinner

"happy one year anniversary minjoo!" jungkook celebrated as we sat opposite each other for dinner. the night seemed perfect, talking about everything that happened before and after everything.

"i know this is kind of weird but.. i just wanted to let you know that i will always be here with yo-"
jungkook suddenly stopped talking and stared across the restaurant.

"jungkook?" i waved a hand in front of his face but he kept staring.

"jungkook!" i nudged his shoulder but he smiled at someone coming towards the table.

"hey jungkook, long time no see!" a mysterious girl appeared at our table.

"hey siyeonie, yea it's been a while," he chuckled and hugged her.

my heart tightened a bit seeing the two, it was definitely jealousy but i decided to shrug it off.

"who's this?" siyeon asked.

"oh her?" jungkook's started to appear a bit tense, "she's my.. my uh- uhm.. well, actually she's well.."

"your girlfriend?" siyeon asked again.

jungkook nodded but he seemed a bit unwilling due to the tensed muscles in his neck.

is this how he sees me? am i really that embarrassing and damaging to his reputation? if that's so, then i don't think my title 'girlfriend' is going to last soon.

"i was going to catch up but you seem busy with your girlfriend, oh well maybe next time," siyeon stated.

"well actually i'm free!" jungkook cheered excitedly.

he's.. free? what about our anniversary? i felt a bit light headed and embarrassed to be in my situation.

"oh really? then let's go to the-" siyeon got interrupted by me running out of the restaurant while crying and back to the dorms which were located.. a long, long way away.

jungkook's pov

oh my god.. what is her problem? can't i just hang out with an old friend? it's not like we were going to do anything after this anyways.

oh right.. it's our anniversary.. okay my bad but i forgot, you can't really blame me right?

"let's catch up some other time," i smiled to siyeon.

i quickly paid and ran out the restaurant to find minjoo. ah.. so tiresome.. i'm just going to drive back to our dorms.

minjoo's pov

what a great anniversary.

a/n

happy birthday V and Joshua!! c:

i know this really isn't the best first chapter but i wanted to bring out this as soon as possible. i'm sorry if my writing sucks or if it's not as good as you would have expected :((