0.5

my heart stung while scrolling through social media. there were tens of girls who posted photos with jungkook and none of them looked like a normal, casual, friendly photo. funny though, because one of them had siyeon in it. what did i do to deserve this? i must've been horrible to people in my past life to be punished like this.

i don't think i can do this anymore. without thinking, i brought myself to jungkook's dorm and knocked on the door. i'm not sure i'm about to make the right decision but i hope i don't have any regrets later on. jungkook opened the door and there was a girl inside surrounded by blankets and pillows with a laptop screen playing a movie in front of her. oh wow, i remember when that used to be my place but i guess that isn't going to happen again anytime soon.

"can we talk?" i asked jungkook while realising my voice came out as merely a whisper. surprisingly he heard me and nodded. he signalled the girl to leave and she obeyed.

"come in," he commanded. "so, are you here to apologise?" he smirked.

"wait what? that's literally the opposite.." i retorted. his facial expression darkened as we stood across from each other.

"then what do you want?" he sighed.

"look, we haven't even broke up yet and you're all over other girls, like what is wrong with you?! do you not think i'll get hurt seeing you like that? it's not like i do the same and go flirting around with random guys," the more i spoke, the louder my voice got.

"why are you always so stuck up in your own world when there are other people around you who have feelings too?!" jungkook shouted, clearly frustrated. "you're not the only person in this world minjoo, the world doesn't revolve around you," he growls. "i want to go out with people and not just live my life thinking i have to please you, why do you make that so hard?!"

"why are you putting the blame on me?!" i asked with anger. "like you're the one to say i don't think about other peoples feelings," i laughed bitterly.

"all i wanted to do is have fun, have freedom and go live my life like every other eighteen year old would is that too much to ask fo-"

"well i'm fking sorry that i'm your girlfriend, i'm fking sorry i'm going through depression and i'm fking sorry that i stay quiet when you go hang out with other girls and get all touchy," minjoo confessed with a broken heart. "it's not my fault i get so jealous looking at those posts online and even-" she paused for a second a chuckled a bit, "even in real life."

she sighed once more and looked down.

"i must've been so damaging to your reputation that you had to push me away," minjoo cried.

jungkook's eyes widen at her last sentence. there was a sudden awkward silence between them before jungkook decided to break it.

"i think it's best if we take a break," he sighed.

minjoo stared into his eyes, scared that she didn't hear wrong. but it was clear from his facial expression that she just heard the exact sentence he had just said.

minjoo nodded, wiped her tears and sniffed.

"okay fine," she closed her eyes and faced away. "if that's what you want then let's not take a break...

let's officially break up."

a/n
posting early because i finished this chapter early and for the people who actually like and read my book :)

BTW: if i added a new male character, who would you want it to be??