1.1

celebration of 24k on the first book :)

haneul and i decided to have a serious girl talk.. well haneul kind of forced me into it because she said that i seemed frustrated and needed to let all my feelings out to make myself feel better. i was extremely uncomfortable with the idea because that means i'll have to say everything about jungkook and what's the difference between doing that and living the entire moment again? i just want to forget about the whole thing. but of course, yang haneul is capable of making me say anything since she's one of the people i trust the most.

i got myself comfortable on the bean bag and explained everything from top to bottom. at times i even cringed realising how i unintentionally became the centre of attention.

"so you're saying he's into you again?" haneul shrieked while lying down on my bed, eating popcorn.

"i don't know if he is or not but either way, i just i want to know his intention.." i explained, "wait! do you think.. this is a dare?!" i gasped in shock from my sherlock holmes-like thought. "everything makes sense now! it was sudden and he's basically pretending he never said the words bef-" i started saying,

"i don't know.. it seems complicated to be honest.. maybe since you guys haven't had a proper talk, he hasn't been able to tell you anything yet."

i nodded as i agreed with what haneul said. we never really talked anything out.. i sighed and slumped deeper into the bean bag and took some popcorn. luckily it's a saturday.. otherwise there would be so much drama happening right now and my body is not prepared for more.

"let's go out and get bubble tea," haneul said.

"i'm not really feel-"

"it wasn't a question im minjoo.. you need to go and lighten up a bit, your face seems so dull and unhappy and a good ol' taro milk tea will probably fix that." i smiled at her words and started to get changed. haneul is personality goals and she's pretty too.. such perfection.

at the bubble tea shop

haneul was ordering as i sat inside the shop, looking outside. the street was emptier than usual for a saturday. i sighed, again and that suddenly brought me to the thought of how many times i've sighed these past three days.

"jungkook oppa, why can't we hang out?" an unknown, girly voice asked in the distance.

"ahh oppa!" the girl shouted again.

the two were now in front of the window, creating a scene in front of me.

"i already have a girlfriend okay?" he said trying to be calm but it was clear he was frustrated.

"who?" she asked again. he growled in annoyance and stopped walking to face her. it looked like he wanted to kill her from his stare as he calmed down a bit and hunched his back a little.

"minjoo, im minjoo."