1.4

jungkook's pov

it's been a month. a month of trying to make minjoo forgive me. i'm not tired of it, i seriously am sorry for what i did to her and i am willing to go and do whatever she wants, just so she can forgive me.

there's just so much i want to say to her.. that i literally just.. don't know how to even start saying my feelings and everything i appreciate about her.

i was a dckhead, i know that. the events in the past month woke me up from my horrible self and now i'm just looking for a chance to show and prove the new me. and that is why.. i need taehyung to GO AWAY!

(a/n: sorry vkook shippers HAHA)

i get dead set jealous every time they're together! i know i did it as well but that's because i never understood! now i do, and i just can't bare to see them talk.. i really do mean that when i say it by the way.. i flipped this one time when they were talking about rice.. man i want to talk about rice with minjoo too.. that lucky ass taehyung guy.

haneul still hates me. i can't really blame her for that though.. but dohyun no longer dislikes or tells me off now, which i'm grateful for.

minjoo's pov

according to haneul, according to dohyun.. jungkook finally realised his mistake and is sincerely looking for the time to apologise to me. if i was honest with myself, as much as i feel bad and all.. do i really want to be with him?

i feel so less heartbroken when he isn't in the position to easily break my heart but at the same time, i miss being in his arms and his funnily, not so funny jokes that make me cackle.. that's how bad they are. my train of thoughts were ruined from a text message.

mum: your father and i want you to come join us for lunch at home, want to come?

i shrugged then started to reply to my mum.

me: yea sure

i decided to say yes because i didn't want it to seem like i hated my mum like i used to. i rather make it like a normal mother and daughter relationship than an 'omg it's going to be so awkward.. i'm not going to go' kind of one. i didn't tell you guys but i changed my mum's name on my phone quite a while ago... i ended up feeling really bad about it.

-

lunch was alot less awkward than i thought it would've been. when we all finished, my dad headed off to work again leaving my mum and i washing the dishes.

"hey mum.. can i ask you something?" i asked cautiously.

"yea sure what is it darling?"

"did your relationship with dad work out perfectly before you got married?" i questioned, hoping her answer would give me some advice.

she signalled me to go sit on the couch with her, meaning that it was going to be.. a long story.

"if i was honest, it's a massive no.. your father was quite the bad boy and he often got drunk at times.. i didn't like that at all because he would easily make mistakes that wouldn't make me pleased," she explained.

"then why did you stay with him?"

"love is weird minjoo-ah.. you can't help what you feel.. sometimes you love someone so much that you don't even realise you love them, that's why they forget how much you mean to them.. i stayed with your dad because i could tell he was genuine whenever he was with me.. to me, that's all that matters."

"but he was cheating on you, wouldn't you leave even if you did love him?" i asked, feeling a bit bad for bombarding questions.

"minjoo honey, you only have disagreements if you love each other..

..that's why i never left."

-
a/n

horrible chapter cause i can't write/ suck at it.. :c but the talk with minjoo's mother is an idea from @kookie_baby_shit c:

thank you!! (hope y'all ready for the next chapter cause i actually kinda like it)