1.6

a/n:
THANK YOU 1K, this chapter is a thank you gift haha and please read the author note at the end :)

his eyes widened in shock from her response. it was what he wanted but he never actually expected for her to let him talk especially after being rejected tens and hundreds of times.

she got out of his grip and folded her arms waiting for him to start speaking.

"look.. i don't know what to say right now because there's just so much i want to say to you.. i know i was such a little whiny baby who did nothing right at that time.. i was an absolute dckhead.."

"yea.. you were.." she whispered softly as she interrupted him.

"it might trigger you when i say this but i guess i'm thankful that i got the opportunity to hang out with other girl before this-"

"you're pathetic," minjoo spat out.

"no! let me finish first! when we broke up i actually did feel sad and heart broken because of it but i didn't apologise because i didn't know what the big deal was.. i didn't know how important you were to me.. you love me not because of my money, looks or popularity and that makes me regret so much, i cursed at myself so much realising how i'm literally so fking stupid for not realising your importance and i'm sorry.. i really am," jungkook cried.

minjoo couldn't help but let her tears fall along with him. she loved him and no matter how much she was hurt, she couldn't bare to see him being hurt even if it didn't seem that way.

"i'm sorry for not realising earlier, i'm sorry for what happened at our anniversary, i'm sorry for thinking siyeon could be the slightest bit better than you and i'm sorry that i was close and touchy with other girls," jungkook was breathless but he kept going. "i'm sorry for breaking my promise, i'm sorry for being a stubborn piece of sht, i'm sorry for hurting you and i'm sorry for only caring about my own feelings."

they were both bawling at the current moment as jungkook finally decided to finish it off.

"i know we can never be like before but i sure as hell know that i will never leave you again, just please give me one last chance," jungkook begged and held her hands with his.

"you're a stupid prick," she cried.

"i know, i know," he replied with a whisper.

"you're a jerk, an idiot and a piece of sht."

"but i love you more than any other jerk, idiot or piece of sht will," he commented. minjoo slightly laughed at his lame joke and took back her hands.

"i need time to think," minjoo stated. jungkook nodded understandingly and took a few steps back.

"take as long as you need, i'll be waiting," jungkook replied. he finally left the room with a lighter weight on his shoulder as he finally sighed in relief.

-

a/n:

in celebration of 1k on this book, would you guys like a face reveal (even if it's partial)? or do you guys not care hahah.. i don't really mind <3