1.0

minjoo's pov

i've never felt more confused in my life.. i changed into my sports uniform while talking to haneul. well actually, she was talking about something and i didn't really listen because my entire mind was so focused on what jungkook had written and put on my desk with the tea.

didn't he say that he wanted to live his life freely and that was impossible with a girlfriend? then why would my heart being his or not even matter?

i walked into the indoor sports centre and started running laps along with the class. while running, i felt something flinging around on my shoes. realising my shoe lace was undone, i bent down to tie it again but a pair of hands beat me to it.

"clumsy minjoo, i missed that," the voice said. i looked up to see jungkook tying my shoe lace as i wondered to myself if this was a dream or not. after all, wasn't he mean to me a few days ago and now he's acting like nothing happened at all. once he finished tying my shoe lace, he stood up and offered his hand to me.

"oh no no no.." taehyung commented and ran up to us. "here, hold mine instead," he commanded.

i looked at both of them, extremely confused as they death glared each other.

an awkward silence was suddenly present as i looked down in embarrassment.

"ha, she held my hand you lose-" they both bragged at the exact same time. as they looked over to their hands, they realised i decided to just hold both to get up. i bowed giving thanks and kept running to keep up with the class.

a bit later

"okay class, settle down.. let's vote for team captains now."

"miss, i vote for jungkook!"

"i vote for taehyung oppa!"

"jungkook!"

"miss, i vote for taehyung!"

'sht this isn't going to end well,' i cursed at myself and sighed while looking down. the teacher told them both to stand at the front of the class for team selections.

"is it just me or are they both staring at you," haneul asked. i looked over and they were indeed staring.. "it's looks like they're here for your soul," she joked. i sarcastically laughed at her joke.

"you may pick your teams now, jungkook you can start," the teacher instructed. i looked away and avoided eye contact but of course..

"im minjoo," jungkook called out.

"ani, i want minjoo!" taehyung said to him.

"i'm first though," jungkook stuck out his tongue as taehyung fought back with words continuously. the fight lasted about two minutes with the teacher trying to pull them apart.

"you know what?!" the teacher suddenly shouted as the boys stopped in shock. "minjoo can be the god damn referee."

"ne," i replied.

i laughed inside and thanked the lord before standing up. i still have no idea what these boys want though. taehyung has always been nice to me but my heart beats for jungkook, the jerk that broke my heart..

'life is complicated,' i thought to myself as i grabbed the whistle to start the game.