Chapter 27: The good bye

We reached a gas station in the middle of nowhere where we could fill up on gas. There was one problem with this plan......we had no money. Rick hopped out of the bus and went to nearest A.T.M. Next thing you know he came back with 200,000 DOLLARS! Then he went up to Hype, Shadow, and Hawkeye giving all of them some cash. "We're in Houston Texas right now this should be enough to get you to where you guys are going." Rick said.

     "Rick you're rich!" We all yelled.

     "The government gave me 5.6 million dollars for my research to cure the medi-virus. Now that the lab is gone I can use this cash to help us out." Rick explained. Hype's eyes started to water as he gave us all a hug. "I'll miss all you guys." Hype said. "Make them B.C.U and M.C.U pay, guys!"

     "We will Hype, that's a promise." I said giving him a fist bump. And then Hype, Hawkeye, and Shadow was gone. We stood there as they left. Then we hopped back on the bus after Rick got gas into the bus. "Ok Lets go find my sister!" I shouted to pump everyone back up.

     "Do you even know where she's even at?" John asked me.

     "No.......How are we going to find her?!"

     "I think I know where she is." Rick answered. "She's probably being held in the Super prison, Prison Z. If we are going to save her we'll need to be prepared. Macy can you go into that building there and buy that warehouse for me."

     After Macy bought the warehouse we all went inside. Rick grabbed some goggle and told us it'll take 10 days for him to come up with a plan and have us prepared. I went and sat by Macy who was looking at the stars. "You know we can all end up dead right?" I asked her.

      "I know." Macy said grabbing my hand. "But hey with me and you around nothing can stop us." She then got up and punched me in the shoulder. "Now how about you teach me some of those military moves you know."

      The gears are now turning for the battles ahead of us. Will we make it....no one really knows but we will try our best to do so. Graves I'll make you regret everything you have done. Maya and Mom, I'll save the both of you.....I promise.

*The end of book 1*