Chapter 5: Wolfbane Determination

"Wolfbane you are so done for!" Leo shouted. "Have you ever even been a fight before!"

     "Well Leo I can't remember my past so I don't know." I asked wondering why did I had to protect that Rat-Man. Well it's too late now, I have to win this fight no matter what! "Well Wolfbane how about I get you ready for a fight." Leo said.

     "How are you going to do th-" my sentence stop when out of nowhere Leo just swung at me with a wide right hook. Luckly I managed to duck under his swing and punch him straight in the gut. He dropped to his knees holding his choke in pain. "What the hell was that man! Why did you swing at me?"

     "For a guy who never been in a fight your reflexs are good as hell and you hit like a truck!" Leo spoke barely about to breathe. Man I am a nature at fighting! Maybe I even have a chance to beat Hunter! Then I remember that Hunter can pretty much beat me with a single touch because of his power. How in the hell am I suppose to beat that! "Wolfbane with a punch like that you could take out most guys in one punch!" Leo blurted out.

     "Thanks Leo." I thanked him and Leo look at me confused.

     "What did I do? All I did was get punched in the gut."

    "You helped my get some confidence."

...........

    I entered the courtyard and saw Hunter right in the center. Beast and medi-humans surrounding us just to see who wins. "What happened to the fear in your eyes Boy?" Hunter asked seeing my found confidence.

     "First don't call me Boy and to answer your question I realized how much of a bitch you are. Now I'm going to beat you and get Rick back." Everything got quiet for a second before Hunter lunged at me. I quickly side stepped out of the way and came at him with a powerful right hook to his gut. I win I thought intil i realized Hunter didn't move an inch. I know I hit him with enough force to send a car flying! At that moment Hunter grabbed my right arm. He then looked me in the eye with an evil grin across his face. "Boy that actually hurts like hell! If i didn't increase the density of my own body right before you punch landed I would be dead! Now I win." Hunter said before using his right arm to reach for my face.