Chapter 25: The Secret Revealed

The next day we got moving towards the center. We had a peaceful walk for a long time. I guess the other teams aren't going to try to attack a team of 9 people. We walked about 5 hours and could finally see the center in the distance, and Ms. Sarch. "I'm impressed you managed to beat Hunter and Saber, Mark." She said kinda of happily.

     "Ms. Sarch can you kindly move out of our way. You don't want to fight a team of 9." Macy spoke back.

     "Calm down I'm on your side, and I'm trying to save you guys." Sarch said.

     "What do you mean you're trying to save us?!" I yelled now mad then anything.

     "I mean what I said in 3 hours this whole testing site is going to get blown sky high by Graves."

      "Why would Graves blow up everything if you guys are still here?"

     "Mark.........Graves found your dad's Medi-research and I am.....your mother." After Sarch said that I snapped and grabbed her by her neck.

     "YOU TRIED TO HAVE ME KILLED AND YOU THINK I'M ABOUT TO BELIEVE YOU ARE ACTUALLY MY MOTHER! I'M GOING TO-" I paused when Rick grabbed my arm.

     "March? Where have you been Edwards has been worried about you ever since you left?" Rick asked her.

     "After the lab explosion I came to find out my son and daughter was taken away. I been undercover as Ms. Sarch so that I could save them." She answered. Ok now I'm pissed. None of this makes any sense! I then noticed the gates at the center was begining to open. Graves walked out with 6 of them big robotic guards with him. We all instantly took cover behind some brushes before he could see us. Graves turned to one of the robot and said, "Rex kill everyone in this testing site before the bombs come."

     I looked around and saw Sarch was gone! I looked and saw that she was blocking Graves way. "Sarch or should I say March, you thought Me and Draken wouldn't figure out who you really was." Graves laughed.

      "Took you long enough." She spoke back. I was about to jump out of the brushes but Leo and John grabbed me before I could. "LET ME GO I HAVE TO PROTECT HER!" I yelled.

     "We leave out now we all die! I can't let you something that dumb." Leo said keeping grip. I struggled to get out of there but with Leo's and John's combined strenght I couldn't move. March then gave us a "run now look" before using her powers to cut up 2 of the guards in a instant. Then she began to float up into the air. CRAP THAT'S GRAVES POWER! She went flying helplessly into Graves fist. It took the combined strenght of Rick, Leo, John, and Hawkeye to stop me from jumping out of those brushes. March was knocked out on the ground and Graves picked her up and walked back through the gates. No! That's it I'm tried of this Someone gonna pay! No one could hold me back anymore. I was out of the brushes and was staring down the 4 guards infront of us. "Wolfbane a.k.a Mark Maze, I'm  guard model 156 Rex." The biggest of the guards said before changing his hand into a rocket launcher?! "Aim and fire." Next thing I knew A fireball was coming straight at me.