Chapter 26: Mecha Madness

I dodged rolled out of the way of the fireball, but that didn't really matter because the other guards shot fireballs at me after the first one! Crap this is gonna hurt! I closed my eyes ready for a world of pain! Then I felt myself getting lifted into the air. I opened my eyes and found that Hawkeye was in the air flying with me being held by his talons. "Damn Mark for a guy who use to be a soldier you are hella reckless." He said laughing.

      "Yea yea yea. Put me down I'm going to destroy them robots!" I shouted.

     "Well you can't fight all 4 of them at the same time." Hawkeye said as he placed me back onto the ground with our team mates. Next I knew Leo and Saber was roaring away the guards. "Ok we need to get out of here." Rick said. Everyone agreed and started running. I put Macy on Saber's back because she's not a beast and can't keep up with us. We headed straight for the bus that brung us to the testing site. We all hopped onto the bus that brung us here and Rick got into the front side and started hotwiring the bus. "Mr. Scientist guy when did you learn how to hotwire things?" John asked Rick.

      "There's alot you don't know about me and dont call Mr. Scientist. It's Rick." He answered back. "Ok everyone take a seat this was going to be a long ride. We all looked in the distance as the testing site blew up in the distance. Walking that place blown up was so satisfying.

*******

     "Ok guys now that we are free what are your plans?" Rick asked. Everything got silent as everyone thought about what they was about to do. "Well I'm going to see if my master is ok." Shadow answered first.

     "I'm going to see my family in Oregon." Hype answered.

     "I'll go help bring Hype to Oregon and come back.....but I know what Mark has planned and I want to come along." Hawkeye answer.

      "Yea. I'm going to save my sister and my make the B.C.U and the M.C.U pay for locking up, and find who caused the lab explosion." I answered.

     "Well you already known I'm coming with you." Rick answered.

     "Well I'm coming with Mark too." Macy answered.

    "I got nothing better to do so I'm following Mark." Leo answered.

     "Following Mark means I get to kill more so yea I'm coming." John answered.

"Meow." Saber answered.