Chapter 3: Where the Beast meet

The guards told us Beast to go into the Lunch room and it smelled like old socks. The whole place was like a zoo with the Lion-men, Rat-men, Bird-men, and etc. "Ok where are the females?" I asked Rick.

"There a prison for females else where now get a tray and get some food." I grabbed a tray and someone who wasn't a Beast handed me a bowl of soup! This might be my chance to get some information on what's going on. "Excuse me Sir do you know why we are forced into this prison?" I asked.
"First of all I'm a female," I couldn't tell with that hair net she was wearing. "And second get out of my face before I make you."

"ALL I DID WAS ASK A QUESTION DON'T BE A-" I stopped when Rick grabbed my shoulder and said "Kid you don't want to mess with her." Rick knows this prison way better than me so I listened to him and started to go to a table when heard her say "You won"t surrive the test."

I was about to tell her off when out I felt like I just got cut along the cheek of my face! Then blood started dipping down my face from the spot i felt i got cut from! How did I even get cut.......was it her? Rick so my confused expression and asked me "Kid are you ok?"

"I got a cut on my cheek out of nowhere it's pretty easy to notice."

"Kid you don't have any cutd maybe you was just day dreaming." Rick said. No I couldn't had been day dreaming but the cut is gone as if it was never there to begin with. I decided to stop focusing on it and that lady and went to sit at the table. When me and Rick was eating a random Lion-man sat in front us. "You tried to fuss with Ms. Sarch? Dude you must have some balls!" He asked me.

"It's not that big of a deal." I said and he looked at me like i was crazy for a second. "Dude Ms. Sarch is a Medi-Human that can kill pretty much anything and anyone without even lifting a finger! You should be bloody chucks right now!" The Lion-man yelled. That would explain my cut. And the only conclusion about how it healed so fast i could make is this. I got a healing factot like a comic book hero.

"Well while you are here can you tell us your name." Rick asked the Lion-man

"The name's Leo! Nice to meet you Lizard-man!"

" The name is Rick." He saif unamused.

"You can called me Wolfbane." We all sat at the table and talked up a storm but all i could think about was Ms. Sarch and her powers. We all went back to cells after, and the next day everything fell apart.