Chapter 1: The kid with no childhood

"W-whats going on?" Everything was just a shaky image and my head was spining. Then I was in a prison cell!"WHY THE HELL AM I'M IN A PRISON!"

"Hey kid can you shut up before the guards come." Someone yelled from behind me. Since I was in a prison I wasted no time and quickly turned around ready to fight.....well intil I realized that guy who told me to shut up was a FREAKING MAN-LIZARD THING! "OH MY GOD WHAT TYPE OF FREAK SHOW IS THIS PLACE!"

"A place where the government sends people transformed by the lab explosion."

"Ok," I pause realizing if this is a prison for monsters like him then.......I'M A MONSTER TOO! "Is there a mirror here?"

"By the toilet......if you ever use that toilet while i'm here I'll kick your ass."

So I'm not good at describing how thing look. I'm make this simple an say I'm a freaking WEREWOLF LOOKING THING. The only thing i could say was "This can't be real."

"Well kid it is and in a few days it won't even matter."

"What do you even mean it won't even matter!" I yelled at him now angry at the fact I'M A FUCKING WEREWOLF which caused him to jump alittle. He waited for me to calm down alitte before contiuning what he was saying. "In 5 days the prison will select 4 prisonoers to do a test for there freedom."

"Ok what happens if you fail?" The lizard-man didn't answer and that was all i needed to know I'm getting out of here. I grabbed the rusty bars of the jail and figured out 2 things. First thing I figured out was I have super strenght because I them bars like it wad nothing. The second thing i realized was when the lizard-man told while i was breaking the bars. He yelled "Kid are you crazy you do that the guards will kill you for sure! DO YOU EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR LOVED ONES AGAIN!"

Loved ones.......I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY! I dropped to my knees and realized i had no past no loved ones i could remember. No name to call myself by. I looked at the lizard-man and saw his eyes. I could tell he felt bad for me.