Chapter 13: The Cheating Test

"Macy Coleman please pick up your paper." Dr. Willian said and the Medi-human girl got up. She was black, kinda short,and had long dark brown hair. "Leo, Hype, Shadow." Shadow was the ninja, John Johnson was the shark-man, Roy Hawkeye was.....the hawk-man...something about that is funny.
     We all looked at our test with the biggest wtf faces. This test was ROCKET SCIENCE! Hype and Rick got to work answering the questions. I guess since Rick was a scientist he just knew the answers to the test. Which means Hype has the answers. Then the realization hit me, NONE OF MY POWERS ARE GOOD FOR CHEATING! I looked around and saw the whole other team getting to work.

     I just looked Dr. Willian in his eyes dumbfounded on what to do. I heard tapping from Shadow but that didn't help. "Ah-Ah-AHHCOOoo!" Leo did a fake sneeze and all the papers on Willian's desk went everywhere and as Willian went to pick them up Hype used his super speed to hand me the answers and hand Rick's paper to Leo.

     In the end we all managed to pass the test along with the other team. We was brung to "the Break Room," and was told we'll be there until the other teams finished. "Leo that fake sneeze plan was amazing!" Hype congrated Leo to break the silent in the room.

     "So that's how you guys passed." Said Macy from the other side of the room.

     "So how did you guys pass?" I asked her.

     "Well I knew the answers and Roy and John listened to Shadow's taps for answers." She explained. So Shadow's taps was actually a code they came up with before they got here. They're bettee than I thought. Then Rick walked to Macy hand exended. "Hey Macy is you dad a scientist named Jason C. Coleman?"

     Macy gave Rick a hand shake and said "Yea he was a weapon expect. How did you guess he was my dad?"

     "Well I'm also a scientist. Names Rick Richardson nice to meet you." Macy ran up to Rick with the biggest smile. "OH MY GOD!" She shouted like a massive fan girl. "YOU'RE RICK RICHARDSON! YOU'RE AMAZING! YOU INVITED TO META- GEL THAT SAVED MANY LIVES AND THE SOUND CANCELLING DEVICE!"

     Since Rick is a Lizard-man he can't blush but if he could he would be right now. "Look at Rick already having fan girls." Leo laughed.

     "Shut up Leo. Macy have you met Mark Mazwit, son of Edward Mazwit." Rick said pointing at me. Macy out of nowhere ran up and hugged me. "Mark where's Maya? What happened during the war?" She started asking alot of questions. I slowly pushed her away looked her dead in her dark eyes and asked "Who are you to me?"

     SMACK! I felt all the taste in my mouth just fly out. Ok now I'm pissed she's about to get it! I was about ti took a swing at her but Leo stopped my arm. "HOW THE HELL YOU FORGET ME! MACY YOU'RE BEST FUCKING FRIEND!" Everything paused around me when she yelled that. "Well SORRY! I kinda lost my memories!" I blurted out. Macy quickly put things together in her head and figured I forgot my when I turned into.....this.

     "Mark, you was never good at remembering things to begin with. Mark what do you even remember?"

     "My name....my lil sister's name..........my dad's name .....and that's it."

     "Well isn't this just great!" The sarcasm in her voice was just too real. "Mark I'm going to tell you all I know before this all started so sit back and relax this is going to be a long story.