Chapter 16: The talk

I need to talk to Macy before the test so I got Rick to turn me invisable and went to Macy's penthouse to find John sharpening his teeth with a knife. Ok I'm staying away from him. "Mark you can stop hiding I can smell you." John spoke and my body just froze....this guy is creepy I better stay on his good side. "Hey John how you been doing?" I asked to lighten the mood.

     "Well I'm fine. Just a have a small problem. I have an un-control able blood lust and haven't kill anything in awhile." He said and then licked his knife. My body loosen and lowered getting ready to fight without me knowing.

     "John!" I heard from up stairs and saw Shadow. "Control yourself before I kill you right where you stand."

     "Fine...Mark, Macy told me not to touch you. She's on the top floor to the right. I made a mental note never to trust John. Macy was sitting on her bed as I walked in. "Mark.....you was about what would happen if our teams fought too." She said.

      "Yea....my team are like family to me. I can't just give up when I'll have to fight your team."

     "I know..." Macy said and then walked up to me and gave me a hug. "You big softy. If we have to fight we'll be enemies and won't back down."

     "Ok." I answered and she heard the hurt in my ok.

     "MARK! YOU GOT TO PROMISE ME, YOU WON'T HOLD BACK!" She yelled. I gave her a hug putting on the biggest fake smile. "I promise."

     *********

     This morning the guard all the teams to different gates around the forest. A count down started. 20 minutes until the test begins. I thought over our plan in my head. We head straight for the center. All the teams are gonna be fighting for keys and by the time they reach the they'll be tired and weak, while we'll be in top shape. Reaching the center will take about a day an a half.

     Rick started digging through the bag he had with him and pulled out 3 daggers, 4 smoke bombs, and a first aid kit. He gave everyone a smoke bomb and everyone a dagger but me. "Mark you can pretty much one punch everything. You don't need a dagger." He said.

     Then the gates opened and we shot off into the forest. It was a good 10 minuted before we decided to walk. "God! I'm so thristy!" Hype yelled and Rick quickly covered his mouth.

     "Any other team could be near us and yelling like that could get us all killed." Rick whispered. I used my super hearing and heard a running river near by. I told Hype and he ran towards it. "We should make camp near the river. We can get food and water from there easily for our trip." Rick added.

      Then out of nowhere we heard Hype screaming. We all ran as fast as we could to the river. We found Hype on the ground struggling to get up and HUNTER right behind him!" Isn't this my lucky day! I can get revenge on Wolfbane and his whole team!" Hunter said with a evil grin. What the hell! The Test just startred and we are already getting fucked over!