Chapter 18: The Beast Among Beast

We sat there with Jerry as our hostage wondering what to do with him since he didn't have a key with him. "I say we kill him so he doesn't get in our way later." Rick said to everyone's suprize. "What it's a good option."

      "How about we use him as bait for his teammates? We can then ambush them and take their Key easily." I spoke.

     "Fine." Rick said then pulled out a thin wire and used it to tie up Jerry's arms and legs. "That wire is made of an really thin metal that can't be broken also I covered them in oil so if you try to burn them you'll end up buring yourself to death."

      "Haaaaha!" Jerry laughed crazily. "My whole team is already dead! You are wasting your time!"

      "Who killed them? Was it Hunter, Ms. Sarch, or another team?" Leo asked in a calm voice like he was a lawyer questioning a child.

      "It was Saber, one of the mindless beast in this forest and also the strongest one here. He murdered my whole team with no mercy. I ran an managed to get away. I don't know if he has been following me." Jerry explained.

     Great that means Saber will be coming here if he's after Jerry. Then I heard a stick break. I sniffed the air to scout the surrounding the area. I smelled 2 things coming this way, which I concluded was Hunter and Saber.
"They're coming." I warned the others.

     "What are Saber's powers?" Rick said grabbing Jerry's shirt.

      "He's pretty much like your wolf friend there, just mindless and claws that can cut through steel."

      "Ok me and Hype will handle Hunter. Leo and Mark will handle Saber."

      "Rick you sure you can handle Hunter?" I asked him.

      "HELL NO! It's just our only option. If we fight Hunter and Saber at the same time we're dead. And Mark, me and Hype are fighting the easier guy. Saber straight up destroyed a whole team on his own and if me and Hype tried to fight him we'll die in seconds. Only you and Leo can handle him." Rick explained, then pointed his fist at me. "I promise you I won't let anyone I care for die when I can stop it if you promise me you'll trust me."

      "I promise." I answered giving Rick a fist pump. Then I turned Leo and asked "Are you ready?"

      "I'm pretty sure none of us are ready for this. I'll try my best." Leo answered. Then the trees began to move, showing the blood thristy tiger-man Saber. His claws covered in blood and his teeth blood stained red. I fought killers before but this is something else. Just a mindless monster going out to kill. If we wasn't lucky we could become like him. The thought scares me.