Chapter 22: The meet

I went back to where we had split up at and found Rick banaging up Hype. "Rick what happened to Hype?" I asked. Rick and Hype looked me with Leo on my back and Saber walking beside me.

      "WHAT HAPPENED TO LEO?!" Rick yell, getting Leo off my back and laying him down on the ground. He got out his first aid kit and started patching up Leo. "Well I passed out, Leo tried to protect me while I was knocked out. Also Saber is pet now." I answered Rick and got the biggest wtf look. "Deal with it."

      "Well as long as he's not attacking anyone it's fine." Rick said.

*5 hours later*

     I'm so BORED! I decided to check on Rick to see if he was done patching up the others. "Rick how are you doing?" I asked him.

      "Mark I'm busy right now go do something with your free time." He said really annoyed with me. I then told Saber to watch over Rick as I went on a walk. Rick has Hunter's and out Keys so after he patch everyone up we can head straight to the center. After about an hour I got bored with that too and sat down a near by tree.

.........

     Oh no I FELL ASLEEP! Well I better go back to our camp and listen to Rick yell at me. Then I heard that someone of coming and quickly hid behind some brushes. The sound was getting closer and closer. Then I saw a girl walk pass my brushes and a man soon following behind her. That girl was Macy. "Are you done following me?" Macy asked the man following her. The man was a medi-human from team 5 named Sam Fisher.

     "Little girl you better hand over your key before I hurt you." He commanded her. I wanted to jump out and just beat the fuck out of him but something told me to stay low. "You can try and take it from me." Macy said confidently. Sam Fisher whipped out a knife and ran at Macy. Like it was nothing she duck under his knife slash like she seen it coming a mile away and then touched his shirt. "Freeze." Was the last thing Sam heard before his whole froze solid. Ok so Macy can freeze people got it.

      "I know there's more people here come out!" Macy shouted. How did she know I was here? I climbed out of my hiding spot and said "What's up Macy?"

      "MARK!? What are doing here?!"

      "I was walking, fell asleep by that tree, and wake up and saw you. So are you going to take that guy's key?" I asked her.

      "No I already got all the keys needed to pass this test you can take it if you want."

     "Well I also got all my keys too." I said then an amazing idea pop up in my head. "Macy our teams should team up! It'll make reaching the center waaaaayyy easier."

       "Yea! I just head back to my team's base and tell them." At that moment I hear someone behind Macy in the brushes. Is THAT A BLOW DART. Immediately pulled Macy out of the way of the blow dart but managed to trip on a rock so we both fell to the ground. Macy landed right on top of me and our eyes locked for a second before we both turned away. "Uh.....thanks for protecting me from that blow dart."

       I got up and saw the guy who shot to blow dart. He was the mole-man, Digger, from team 5. I jumped at him but he went down into a hole in the ground before I could grab him. He then pop out of a hole behind me and shot a Macy! Crap I got to doing and quick! I blocked the dart with my back before it could Macy. Everything started to get blury. "Mark are you ok?!" She asked.

       "Yea I'm fine," I lie. "Now lets hurry and deal with this guy before his other team mates come." Ok Mark, you gotta protect Macy no matter what, can't have another person I care get hurt while I'm there to protect them.