Chapter 10: A family of amazing monsters

We began our training for the test next week. We need to figure out everyone's powers and I need to teach these guys a thing or two in fighting. Now how do I even do that? Now how do I even do that? Well first things first we need to figure out each others powers. "Well I already know my powers." Leo said. "Everyone stand back and I'll show you."

     We all move back and Leo took a long inhale and then he puffed up his chest. WHOSH! Leo unleashed a powerful roar blowing away everything in his way into the walls in the other side of the room. After that he dropped to knees breathing heavily. "How was *choke* that?" Leo asked us in between breathes

     "Wow that was awesome!" Hype blurted out. Then Rick whipped out his claws and said "Ok now lets cut ourselves to see how has a healing factor." We all took out our hands and Rick gave us all a small cut on our hands. My hand heal in about 20 seconds and Rick's healed after a good minute. The others seem to not have healing factors.

     Now we went to lifting weights to see how strong everyone was. Our conclusion was I was the strongest with Leo not far behind. Hype and Rick didn't have super strenght but being beast they were naturally stronger than most people. They were about as strong as body builders.

     Then we all had a race and saw clearly saw that Hype had super speed and Rick came in second after a minute after Hype,  then Leo, and I came in last place. Great I just had to be the slowest. Well that sucks. I came up with the idea for me to have a sparring match with everyone one on one. Leo was actually wasn't half bad being able to fight me very well. Guess he been in few fights before. Hype was fast which made him pretty much untouchable until I realized I could smell him coming before he even reached me ( I am a wolf-man so yes I have super smell and hearing).

     Rick was nimble making sure that I didn't touch him. He just kinda waited for me to just stop trying to get him. Well that was annyoing but Rick isn't much of a fighter. He's more of a thinker than anything. After 6 days we all looked ready for everything. Maybe we could pass this test without much trouble. Atleast that what I hoped.