Loxy spoke nothing, only shook her head slightly. No matter what was said or done, nothing could stop her from believing that everything was her fault. "I'm gonna go talk to Clarke," she announced, getting to her feet and leaving him there as quickly as possible.

She walked through the brambles, heading back to where she saw Clarke earlier only now to find her angrily stomping towards the drop ship. "I'm gonna make her feel it," she kept growling in fury.

Loxy's eyes widened in realization. She's going to take off her wristband for revenge. "Clarke!" She called, rushing into the drop ship. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She whirled around, glaring at her. "Why do you care? Considering my mother killed my father, I'm gonna do this." Clarke hissed before approaching Monty. She held out her arm, gesturing to her band. "Take it off. I don't need it anymore."

Loxy scoffed, disdain filling her as she turned around and left without a word. As much as she despised Abby for everything she's done to her, she knew what Clarke was doing was wrong.

Stepping into the clearing, Loxy was greeted by activity everywhere, people rushing to build the walls. Wells's death had proven how dangerous the Grounders were, sending fear within the hearts of every delinquent.

"Need some help?" Loxy offered as she approached Charlotte, giving her a warm smile as she began wrapping wire around the fence posts. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," she responded meekly, her voice smaller and more timid than normal.

Nearby them, a guy collapsed to the ground, panting with exhaustion as he dropped the log he was carrying. Loxy felt a pang of sympathy for him. He was drenched in sweat and his breathing sounded raspy.

"Hey! Get back to work!" Murphy yelled, walking up to him with a look of disgust. "Think the Grounders are just gonna sit here and wait for us to build the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl and Red do the lifting."

"Shut up, Murphy," Loxy intervened, putting a hand on her hip. "He's clearly been working all day. Why don't you get him some water?"

"You heard her," Bellamy joined them, his arms crossed over his chest. His stern face was focused on Murphy. "Get this guy some water. You got this?" He looked to the two girls, pointing at the huge log.

Charlotte immediately went to pick it up, while Loxy only furrowed her eyebrows. Bellamy stopped Charlotte, giving them both a grin. "I'm just kidding," he smiled as he picked up the log with one arm and walked away.

Loxy watched ruefully as Murphy approached the boy who asked for water. She bit down on her bottom lip in disdain as he unzipped his pants. Looking away, she waited a moment before looking back.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy!" The boy screamed, lunging at him but was immediately back by two other men. Loxy noticed that Charlotte flinched, watching the scene in fear. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"You said you wanted a water break," Murphy shrugged, smirking at him as he struggled against the two boys holding him back. "Get back to work!" Murphy screamed to everyone.

"Asshole," Loxy muttered, turning back to her work.

"I'm sorry, what was that, Red?" Murphy snarled, walking up to her with his arms folded.

"I said you're an asshole," Loxy hissed back, continuing to work without looking up. "And only one person is allowed to call me that."