"N-n-n-no!" you tried to get it back but ended up hitting your mother in the process . You backed away your knees quivering, you made a fatal mistake.

"You fucking piece of shit dare to hit me" she says with an icy and dark tone. She stalked  towards you and you backed away shaking your head frantically. You ended up backing into a corner and you tucked yourself  into your hands shielding yourself from oncoming blows.

Your mother grabbed you roughly by the hair and began beating you viciously.

"I should have fucking aborted you!!" you didn't know what that word meant but you felt like it was something mean.....she never really did say anything nice about or to you.

"I work my ass off and for what? This shit!?" she kicked you over and over.

You coughed out blood, you looked for anything to help you get away and you saw a book on the floor. You reached for it pitching it square in her face.

"You....!!" she seethed and held her head in pain. You took this chance to scramble to your feet and ran out the doors of your house grabbing your raincoat and throwing it on.

"Come back here you little shit!!!" you heard her scream but never stopped and never looked back.

You didn't really live in the good part of the neighborhoods. People knew that you got abused but never did anything to help you- they didn't care. You whimpered and cried from the pain not knowing where to go you ended up running into the trees. It was late out at night and It was quiet, only the little pitter pattern of your bare feet could be heard. You climbed up a mountain that was near your neighborhood passing through the trees and bushes getting little scrapes on your arms.

Things wasn't always like this you remembered. There was a time when your mother held you lovingly, had a sweet smile, always made you feel better, bought you toys, it was you, her, and your father. But things changed for the worse when your father died. Your mother was depressed, she started drinking and then that lead to the beatings...it all became too much. You kept moving, though slowing down your injuries were getting to you. You weren't paying attention as you stumbled your way through the darkness. Your foot caught on a root and you fell. The fall however, wasn't brief it felt like it wouldn't end. You had fallen into a giant hole passing out on the way down.

..........

You woke up a couple minutes later , your eyes blinked to see a starry night sky from where you fell. You began to whimper and the tears started again, you attempted to sit up but pain only shot through you. You we're laying on a patch of flowers, you didn't even know where you were, as far as you were concerned you were alone. You rolled yourself over and decided to crawl towards an opening. Little trails of blood colored the floor but you made it to see a lone flower. For once your empty broken eyes sparked with a hint of curiosity. You noticed this flower could move by itself, but besides that was the fact it had a face. You flinched and began to get scared, this was something you had never seen before.

"How-dy" the flower paused for a split second in the notice of your tattered and bruised appearance.

"I'm Flowey the flower, you must be new to the underground." he spoke in a chipper tone. You shook your head timidly not sure what to make of the strange plant.

"Your pretty young, probably the youngest I've ever seen and in bad shape too" Flowey's smile changed to an evil one.

"Looks like I can skip the nice guy act and just kill you, you already look like your gonna croak!!" Flowey laughs and white seeds circle you. 

"Ah!" you make a little sound as they shot after you. You whimpered, covering your face expecting pain but nothing happens.  You put down your hands to see the evil flower gone and a giant fluffy animal  lady.

"Such a terrible creature hurting such a little child" she says, her voice warm and kind. She begins to come approach you but you shuffle back in fear.

"Ah!" you you shriek 

"Its okay my child , I won't hurt you...."  she pauses in front of you. You hesitate but crawl a bit closer to her.

She gasps " Oh no you poor thing, surely that flower could not have inflicted all these wounds!?" Toriel gasps seeing the horrible bruises on your face

"I'll take you to my home, and I will patch you up" she picked you up gently being careful to not injure you much.

She was warm and you thought she was nice and kind like a mother should be. She reminded you of how your mother used to be, then fear struck you. What if she turned out to be just like your mother and hurt you as well. You didn't want to take that chance and struggled within her hold.

"Ah-ah!"  You made little frantic noises struggling against her as much as it hurt.

"Please do not struggle my child I am only trying to help" she said kindly but you didn't listen and finally got out of her hold.

You fell to the floor with a thud, but that didn't deter you. You got up scampering off only a sudden sense of determination keeping you going. You pulled the hood of your rain coat over your head making sure to hide your face as much so the bruises didn't show.

"Wait please come back" she attempted to run after you but you were fast on your little feet.

You kept running avoiding monsters until you finally came upon a little house. The homey feel of it filled you with determination. You went into the house seeing nobody and enter down the staircase. You panted feeling tired as you walked down the long hall and finally reached a door. You stopped, and with all your strength you opened it. Cold air hit you, nipping at your legs and face. You didn't wait any longer, you passed through the giant doors as it slowly closed behind you.

-There would be no turning back.