"Where the hell do you find these places and why don't you tell me bout them?"

"I do my research Kev."

"But this shit looks different and nice."

"And peaceful too. I just want somewhere thats private."

"So what this room comes with?"

"Read the description bruh. I gotta spell everything out for you."

"Don't start." I pointed at her.

"Whatever."

"But this shit is dope. I say do it." I nodded.

"Ok but."

"God, what now?"

"There is another place I saw and fell in love with."

"You need to close your damn eyes more often."

"I'm going to ignore that and still tell you. This place is in Greece though. Its called Dana Villas and they got this suite called the Infinity Suite. Kevin, the room has an indoor pool where you can walk to outside and its an infinity pool."

"Are you even interested in this being a honeymoon." I look at her crazy. "Because this shit seem like you more into which place got the best pool."

"I mean the better the pool, its another place for me and August to fuck." She shrugged.

"You know what." I got up. "You canceled Keira. Fuck outta here with that shit!"

"Aye watch you to talking to my girl in our house woe." Aug came in. "You maybe her brother but a nigga will fight you."

"That's right." Keira hyped him. "Hi baby."

"Hey ma." The shared a kiss.

Shaking my head, I went over to the fridge to get something to drink.

"Where's Kenya?"

"With her grandmothers. They all going crazy over that baybeh."

"I'm surprised YaYa ain't start to show out yet." I laughed.

"Nah we had a talk with her where tha baybeh and attention is concerned. She straight."

"Well that's good."

"Babe?"

"Yo?"

Taking back my seat, I went through the emails Kei had for me and my schedule.

"I was thinking, for your birthday tomorrow-"

"Let me stop ya right thea. Ion wanna do shit fa my birthday. I just wanna wake up, say thank God and chill with ma girls all day."

When he said that, I looked at Keira. Her face dropped as she got really quiet.

"Oh!"

"Yea. I'm gonna turn my phone off, and we do family shit." He smiled before walking off.