"Hey, Loxy." His voice was soft, and she knew why. His entire perspective on her had changed, whether he wanted it to or not. And she didn't blame him either.

"Hey." She grunted before ducking into the drop ship, heading for the ladder. "Clarke?" Loxy called as she made it to the floor. Monty and Finn sat near Jasper while Clarke tended to his wounds. "How's he doing?"

"How do you think he's doing, Loxy?" Clarke snapped, her patience clearly running low.

"Relax, she's just trying to help." Wells was quick to her defense, joining Loxy next to Jasper's legs.

"Fine." Clarke hissed, looking at the both of them with an agitated look. "You two wanna help? Hold him down for me."

Obeying, both Loxy and Wells placed their hands on his waist and legs.

"I'm not gonna like this, am I?" Monty asked as Clarke dipped a knife in a set of hot coals.

"Probably not." She uttered back as she pressed hot blade against Jasper's skin, causing him to scream in pain. As he began fidgeting, Clarke looked over at us with wide eyes. "Hold him still! I need to cut away the infected flesh."

After a few moments, Octavia burst out of the hatch, rushing up to Clarke. "Stop it!" She exclaimed, worry flooding her voice. "You're killing him."

"She's actually try to save his life," Loxy spoke up, looking up to meet the ocean blue eyes of Octavia Blake. This was the first time the two had directly spoken since they first landed.

"She can't." A familiar voice growled, Bellamy Blake appearing from the hatch as well. His eyes were on Loxy, but she refused to look at him.

She was still mad at him for what he said last night. Hell, she was furious at him for everything he's done. From the wristbands to the inspirational speeches, it was all just a scam to save himself. And Loxy knew exactly why now.

Wells exchanged glances with her before getting to his feet, looking at Bellamy with tired eyes. "Back off," he simply said. Loxy couldn't blame him. They were all exhausted from dealing with Bellamy Blake.

The two men just stared at each other, their eyes telling the story. Loxy clambered to her feet, stepping between the two of them. "We didn't drag Jasper through miles of woods just to let him die."

"Kid's a goner." Bellamy responded instantly, looking at her in a much colder, more hostile way. Clearly last night affected him as well. "If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy."

"Well sorry is Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but down here every life matters. What you said yesterday was right. This isn't the Ark." Loxy pursed her lips together and folding her arms, feeling Wells right beside her and ready to protect her.

"Take a look at him, Red. He's a lost cause." Bellamy grumbled, narrowing his eyes and he looked back at Jasper.

"I have an idea. Instead of sitting here telling us how to murder someone why don't you go out and go hunt for some food. You'd be more useful there." Loxy snarled, looking into his eyes with hostility and refusing to move.

"Octavia I've spent my whole life watching my mother heal people," Clarke spoke up, her voice smaller and much kinder than before. "If I say there's hope, there's hope."