Chapter 28

"Hey, Mark"

"Yeah"

"Do you believe in fate?"

"Not really"

"Oh, i do" the girl chuckled. "I actually never had a relationship with anyone before. I believe that, that person and I will find each other someday, because our souls are tied, we're soulmates. But, the sad thing is, that we're still looking for each other"

Another strange dream with a strange girl. Who is she really?

I feel like I've heard those words before.

"Guys, I'm gonna go for a walk" I told the guys.

"Alright, don't take too long" JB said across the room in our dorm.

"I won't" these dreams I've been having. I don't know whaf it means, so I'm just gonna go out for some air.

It's strange. It's the same girl, but in different places in my dreams.

I walked to the old playground. And sat on the bench.

'I love you Irene' a picture of me and the girl came through my head, Irene?
We were sitting on the bench,

'I promise. In the future, if you disappear I'll wait for you. I know you'll come back. If i ever find you, i want to start things over and learn to love you again'

'I promise, if i ever disappear, and if i come back, I'll be with you again. And start everything over with you'

Irene?

"You'll never know if i ever come back or not, but it'll be a miracle if it did happen. I mean, i could happen."

'If it did happen, I'll wait for you'

I stood up and massaged my head, why is my head suddenly like this? I pulled my hair and closed my eyes tight.

Memories flash through my head like a wave.

The time I took her downtown street performances, the time I bought her ice cream, the time we kissed, the time she was drunk, the time she came to see me perform my debut stage, the time when I found out about her true self, the time when she was caught and the world knew her true self, and...

The time she disappeared...

Irene!

How can I forget her?!

I ran and ran to find her. Out of the park, to the city with the crowd of people walking. Tears started to come. I kepted on running; I pass through people and some got mad, but I didn't really care.

Where is she? Please Irene where are you?

I went to places we've went for fun, and places we eat. Aish, where are you.

There's so many people in Seoul, I probably can't find her.

Then, I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry" I walk forward. Then I stopped. Ocean water with Coconut and Cilantro. I turned back and yelled, "Irene!"

She turned around and looked at me. I ran towards her and hugged her tight.

"I remembered everything" I cried. "I remember the time we were together"

Irene POV

My eyes widened, memories appeared in my head. "Mark..?" I started to cry. "Mark?"

"It's me Irene"

"Is it really you?"

"Yes" he looked at me.

"Don't cry" I wipe his tear. "We're together again"

"I love you" he hugged me tight. "I've had dreams about you, but I didn't know it was you"

"We bumped into each other, but I didn't know"

"You forgot huh?" He did a slight laugh.

"Yeah"

"It's okay, me too"