Chapter 23

3 - 100

Mark POV

"GUYS SHE'S NOT ANSWERING HER PHONE!" Songyah started to cry. "What do we do? She only has three days left"

"Try to call and message her again, don't stop until she answers back" BamBam said.

"Alright" she starts to bite her nails. For a couple more calls, no answer, "she's not answering" she looked at me and said, "why did you say you don't want to see her anymore?" In a weak broken voice. But I didn't answer back, "why are you not answering me?"

"Songyah, calm down" Jinyoung told her.

"Answer me!" She walk towards me, and slapped me.

"Why did you slap him?!" Jinyoung yelled at her.

"Do you not love her?!" She screamed.

"I do!" I yelled back at her. Everyone in the room looked at me. "I'm just.. scared"

"You're too late now, she only has three days left to live. I know now, she feels unloved because of you" she tried to calm herself down.

"I'm going out" I walked out the dorm.

All the times we spent, I was actually happy. I love how you always do aegyo at me and cheer for during my performances. We had alot of fun together. But, now, I did something wrong. I wish, I can turn back time. I want to remain happy with you...

I want to start over.

Another short chapter :3