Chapter 4

Mark POV

Raenee<3 - Mark

Mark - Yes jagi?

Raenee - have you gotten a job yet?

Mark - no, still looking for one

Raenee<3 - c'mon really? Its been a year since you gotten a job, how will you be able to survive without money? By begging your family and friends to give you money?

Mark - look, i know, but just be patient until i get one.

Raenee<3 - patient? Ive been patient! But not anymore. I want a boyfriend who has skills and will be able to get a job quick and can always make me happy. Look at you.

Mark - are you not happy with me?

Raenee<3 - you know what, we fight so much its giving me a fucking headache.

Mark - Jagi, i can make up! I'll find a job and make you happy again

Raenee<3 - like thats gonna work, how many times did you get rejected in a interview?

Mark - Kim RaeNee

Raenee<3 - lets just break up, you're not good enough to be a boyfriend who can make a girl happy

After reading what she wrote, i just want to crush my phone.

Raenee<3 - lets just break up i have enough of this

"UGHHH!!" I grunted.

Everyone in the room looked at me. Tears were filling up my eyes, i covered with my hand. They asked me what happened, told me to forget and just let it go.

"Why did you date her anyways?" Jackson asked.

I dated her because she always supported me to get a job and she always have a sweet smile that gets me a boost that i can do it. But, then i thought, is this love? Two years ago, me and RaeNee fought so much, she got so tired of supporting me and said she wants to break up. But she gave me a chance, but didnt support me this time.

"To be honest, i dont know, i think its because i want to know what love really feels like, but i dont feel anything when im around RaeNee." I said.

Yes, i dont really feel anything when I'm around RaeNee.

I went outside to get fresh air, and looked up the sky, and see stars around across the sky.

Then i heard the door close, i looked back and see who it is, it was Irene.

"Hi, i just thought you need some company" she said.

I didnt say anything, i was still a little upset about what happen between me and RaeNee.

"I never seen stars that shine bright as much" she said.

"You see that?" I said pointing to the biggest star.

"Which one?" She said.

"The star thats by the big dipper"

"Oh, the big one?"

"Yeah"

That star was mine and RaeNee's favorite.

"Thats really pretty, i like that big one right there" she said while pointing at the moon.

I chuckled, thinking what a funny girl she was, "you like the moon?" (^_^)

"Mhm! I know its not a star but i just like it!" She giggled.

She reminded me how RaeNee used to be happy and bubbly like her. But she's mostly a bitch.

Irene did a big yawn, and i chuckled.

"Dont yawn with your mouth open so big, you'll attract bugs" i said with a smile while trying to cover her mouth.

Irene POV

"Dont yawn with your mouth open so big, you'll attract bugs" Mark said with a smile while trying to cover my mouth in a playful way.

We both laughed and joke each other around.

My heart is starting to beat louder and louder. What is this feeling.

Mark POV

My heart is beating louder, why? Me and Irene are just friends.

Vote and follow!! Hope you enjoyed it! What do you think will happen between them?