Chapter 24

LAST DAY

Irene POV

I looked at my phone and see all my missed calls and messages from everyone, except Mark. All I wanted to see, is Mark's texts. But there are none. I wish, he'd be worried like the others, I thought.

Songyah: Irene, please call back

BamBam: please stop ignoring

Youngjae: please answer back, every one of us is worried

Jackson: i don't want you to disappear

Jinyoung: please Irene

JB: you know we'll always be there for you right? That's what friends are for

Songyah: i don't want you to disappear alone with sadness

BamBam: I'm gonna cry if you disappear

Yugyeom: please don't cry, you're a very special person to all of us

Jackson: I'll kill Mark for you

Jinyoung: we're all worried, please answer our texts and calls

Nothing from Mark. You jerk.

I looked through the pictures we took when I'm still on land. All the cute selcas we took makes me wanted to cry, but how can I cry when I can't feel my tears? I see selcas of Mark making cute expressions, and edited photos he put stickers on.

I looked at the time, it's 5:45 pm. Time flew so fast, it felt like a split second. I sighed. I only have 7 hours left to live. I'm pretty sure that if I told him that I love him, he wouldn't care.

One picture and another, I miss the feeling of his embrace, his smile, his laugh, his jokes, his voice. I'm sure he found someone better than me, I'm a mythical creature. A mermaid. Who's fate is ment to be alone, and not with a soulmate.

I wish we're still together.

Mark POV

Irene: I love you. And i hope you remember that.

I grabbed my sweater and ran out the door. Shit. I forgot it's her last day. I ran faster and faster to the place where we departed. I'm out of breath, but I still kept on running.

When I got there, I see her sitting on a rock by the edge. "Irene!" She turned her head around and saw me, she stood up on her two legs. I ran to her, and hugged her. "I'm sorry" I said, with my voice breaking. "I'm so sorry"

She wrapped her arms around me and cried along. "What have you been doing, without me?" She said.

"Missing you" I looked at her.

"I miss you more than you think you are"

"I'm really sorry"

"Hey, let's not make our ending a sad ending" she wiped my tears.

"Sorry"

"Don't say sorry, I forgive you" she smiled at me. "Now, let's make our last happy memory" she looked up and pointed at the stars. "Remember that? I said that was my favorite thing to see up in the sky?"

"Haha, yeah, the moon. Remember mine?" I pointed to mine. "The star by the big dipper" I wrapped my arm over her, and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

We talked about the time when we played the hide and seek game at the amusement park, "you know, when I told you to look at me, I never thought I would see anyone who has beautiful eyes as you" she chuckled at my complement.

We talked about when we went downtown to see street performances, we talked about how she got drunk and she hitted me, "I don't remember hitting you and calling you a bitch" she said with a confused face. "You did" I laughed.

"We only have an hour left" I felt depressed. "I wish time would stop"

"Don't be sad, i know it's gonna happen but, you know i will always love you" she looked at me with a worried look.

"I love you too" we became silent for a while.

"Don't forget me" she said.

"I won't"

"Remember our promise"

"I will..." we became silent again. "Hold my hand"

"Why?"

"I'm afraid"

I held onto her hand tighter, I closed my eyes and leaned towards and kissed her. After that, she was gone.

It aint over yet guys! x3