Chapter 15

50 - 100

Mark POV

"Dude, are you guys serious about both of them?" Jackson asked. Both Jinyoung and i nodded our heads. "Wahh. Daebak. That's cool i wanna meet my own mermaid!"

"So, if... her 100 days are over then, she disappears?" Youngjae asks.

"If depends on if i love her as much as she loves me" i said.

"But, how come Songyah still lives if her 100 days are over?" BamBam asks.

"Well, both us loved each other the same, so she gets to stay." Jinyoung said.

"Hyung, if Irene disappears, I'm gonna kill you! Irene is our friend!" BamBam playfully yells at me.

"She won't, hopefully" I said.

"Alright guys, we got schedules to go!" Our manager called us.

"Let's go let's go!" Jackson loudly says.

~

Irene POV

"Songyah, how many days do i have left?"

"Maybe... another 50 more days?" She answered.

"Wow... time flies fast"

"Yeah"

"Girl, you better not disappear on your last day"

"I'm not, i know I'm not" i nervously chuckled.

"Let's watch TV! Mark told me they're gonna be on Music Core tonight!" I grabbed the remote and turned on.

"Wow. Look at EXO." Songyah adoringly said.

"Who are they?"

"They're like Jinyoung's group but more members and they're from a different company. Wow... just look at them. Especially Chanyeol"

"Girl, why you looking at other men? Focus on your man"

"Irene, I'm just a fan"

"Jinyoung will get jealous though"

"He doesn't know"

"Oh he knows now" i pull out my phone and quickly text to Jinyoung.

"Bitch, No!" She quickly grabs my phone but i pulled away and ran off. She chased me around in the house laughing. Then we heard the MC people announcing GOT7 on stage.

"Oh look! It's them!" I said.

"You're not gonna send it right?"

"No"

"Promise"

"Yes" we sat back down on the couch watching them perform thier debut stage. "Wow, Mark is so cool"

"I'm so proud of my Jinyoung"

"Im happy for my Mark..." watching Mark happy makes me happy.

At the end of the show, it shows the results of each group who will win.

"And GOT7 wins!" The MC people said.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Oh my god! They won!!" Both me and Sonyah cried out for joy.

"We would like to thank our fans for supporting us, and as for this award we never expect to win. Again, thank. you fans! Irene hope you're watching us! I love you!" Mark said doing a heart pose to the camera.

"Oh my god... thas mah man!" I squealed.

Mark: how was that?!

Irene: Daebaaaaaak~~~ you guys are so cool! >w<