Chapter 21

16 - 100

Irene POV

3:28 pm
It felt forever already. I miss him, every second, every minute, every hour I feel like we're drifting apart. It's been a week since we seen each other. I text him everyday, I get no answer. I check on Twitter to see how he was doing, he didn't really post anything.

5:42pm
I went on AllKpop, and saw an article that made my chest felt deep.

Where is GOT7 Mark?

Ever since GOT7 debuted, and everyone found out he's dating a creature. Throughout this week, GOT7's Mark stopped performing on music shows, he stopped going on social medias. Where is he now? We don't know yet.

Fans have been running around on Twitter that if Mark should date this creature or not. And fans blame on the one who found out first, one said, "why did you do this? If you didn't post this on Twitter, Mark wouldn't hide!" Another said, "do you want to see Mark leave GOT7? You better think twice before posting something. Now this is something personal, don't be posting like this. It's okay that he's dating a mermaid! Mermaids are real!"

Paparazzis are stills wanting to question Mark.

What do you think of this?

Oh Mark, why did this happen to you.

7:43pm
I texted him again, and I still don't have any replies. Please answer back. You're making worried.

Mark POV

I stopped going on social media, I stopped texting Irene, I stopped everything. I was too scared. Too scared to go out, too scared to lose Irene.

"Mark, why won't you text Irene back? She left you 150 messages." Jinyoung said.

"I don't want her to know"

"Looks like she already knows. Stop being stupid and making her worry so much"

"I don't know what to do..." i bit my lip. "Can you text her for me?"

"Why? She's your girlfriend, why don't you do it yourself? Look," he opened up my phone, "look how worried she is"

Irene: why wont you text me back? You make me worry so much right now

Irene: what's going on? Why are you hiding?

Irene: please Mark, dont hide because of me

Irene: please talk to me

Irene: stop ignoring my messages!

I dont know what to do Irene, I'm too scared to go out and see everyone. I'm afraid people will ask me about you. And I don't want anyone to hurt you.

Irene: please meet me tonight, i really want to talk to you.

Irene POV

I sat on a rock, waiting for Mark to come. I looked up into the sky, and thought of the times when I was on land. A warm breeze went through me, I looked around, and there was no sign of Mark.

At 9:45 pm, no sign of him.

10:17 pm, no sign of him.

11:03 pm, no sign of him.

Please don't be afraid.

"Irene?" I heard.

"Mark?"

"No, it's just me, Jinyoung"

Oh, "where's Mark?" I bit my bottom lip.

"He- uh... well..." he scratches his head.

"Afriad to come out?"

"Yeah..."

"When you go back, can you tell him to come back and see me again? I really want to talk to him but he won't answer back my texts"

"Sure" he scratches his head again.

"Is something bothering you? You keep looking down and scratching your head"

"Um, Irene..." he sighed.

"Yeah?"

"The real reason why I'm here, is that Mark..." he did a long pause, "he said he doesn't want to see you anymore, he feels like everything is falling apart if this keeps on going"

"Mwo?" Tears start to form.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to tell you this. He thinks it's for the best" he walked away.

So, does this mean he doesn't love me anymore? I thought he said he wants to be with me. I guess not maybe.

Mark POV

"You're gonna regret doing it. You're making a big mistake" Jinyoung scolded me.

"I want everything to stop, i want everyone to stop searching for her"

"Guys stop fighting! We had a rough day today, shut up and rest. We'll talk about it together tomorrow" JB yelled at us.

I know I'm going to regret what I did. I know I'm going to lose her. But I just can't hide forever and stop my career. Irene, I'm sorry for doing this to you. I know it's gonna hurt us that we wont be together anymore. I wish you keep in mind that, I love you.