Chapter 9

68 - 100

Irene POV

I woke up in the morning, went to the kitchen, i suddenly became thirsty. I looked around for a cup, filled it with water and chugged the whole thing.

Woah... what was that? I never been this thirsty before...

I filled the cup more water and chugged the whole thing again.

"What's gotten into you?" Songyah said.

"I dont know, i became thirsty all of a sudden"

"Its almost near.." she said in a serious look and sighed.

"Huh? What is?" Im starting to get scared.

"You still have time being a human, but if water touches your legs, your tail will show"

"Omo..."

Silence in the air, feeling kinda scared if Mark would see my tail.

"How did... how did Junior found out?" I asked.

"He accidentally spilled water on me... he was a bit scared then... he said he was okay with it. Cause to him, mermaids are humans too. I dont know about Mark though"

"Omo im scared..."

"You gotta be careful"

"I will"

I better watch out, I'll never know when its gonna happen. If i accidentally do it or he does it.

Mark POV

Since the day i debuted, i barely get to see Irene, i can only text and call her now.

But today, i probably have time to see her. I went to a near flower shop and pick the most attracting and beautiful one, Clematis & Daffodils.

"Teogiyo (excuse me), can i have these?" I asked the flower shop owner.

"Ne. Are you giving it to your love?" She said with a smile.

"Ne, haha. I wanna surprise her with these"

"Ahaha, im sure she'll love these"

I payed the flower shop owner and left the place. Then, i thought maybe i should take her to a flower restaurant.

*calls Ireneboo*

"Yeobsaeyo?" Irene said.

"Hi, Jagi"

"Oh hi"

"What'chu doing?"

"Nut ting"

"Oh? Jagi, let's go out and eat"

"To where?"

"You'll find out, I'll pick you up"

*ends the call*

Hopefully, she'll love it. (>ω<)

Irene POV

I hope he wont accidentally drop water on me.

I got ready, wearing a jersey crop top, shorts, high knee socks, black converse, and my hair in a low pony tail.

I pulled out my phone, and checked the time and waited for him in the living room.

For 20 minutes i waited, i heard the door knocked. I walked towards it and opened.

"Annyeong" he said with a smile.

"Ah-hi" i said.

"Ready to go?"

"Where?"

"You'll see" and grabbed my wrist.

~

We walked in to a little restaurant that's filled with flowers, wahhh its so beautiful.

"What do you think?" Mark said.

We sat down on our table, and waited for the waitress to give us our menu and order.

"Oh, i almost forgot" Mark said. And pulls out a big basket full of Clematis and Daffodils. Wuah...

"For you. You know, these flowers hold a meaning?" He said.

"Really?"

"Ne, Clematis means Beauty, Daffodils means A New Beginning"

"Wuah, its so pretty... thank you"

"Here you go" the waitress said.

We ate our food and chat for while and left the place.

"Thanks for the flowers" i blushed.

"Ah, no problem, i just thought of buying you them"

As we walked, Mark held onto my hand.

"Irene-ah"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where we are?"

I looked around the atmosphere around us, the place looked unrecognizable. It was an old lonely park, everything looked dead.

"No?"

Mark POV

I used to come here with RaeNee. But now, I'm with Irene.

"This place brings back the time i moved here to Korea, when i played with the other guys."

"Jackson, BamBam, Junior, JB, Youngjae and Yugyeom?"

"Yeah"

"Wuah, that's amazing, y'all grew up together"

"Yeah, now this place looks dead now, people dont come here anymore except me and the guys"

"I'll come with you here when ever you feel like" she said with a smile.

We sat on a bench, and looked at a the sun as it goes down and seeing stars coming out. Irene placed her head on my shoulder, fell asleep right away. I chuckled at her cuteness of her face.

"I love you, Irene" and rested my head onto hers. I looked up the sky, and see the first star i see.

I hope, we'll be together forever. If we ever become apart from each other, I'll wait for her no matter what, I'll look for her no matter what, I'll stay with her no matter what. I'll be with her no matter what. I dont know why or how we became together, it felt like fate brought us together, i know it.

Sorry for the late update. But hope you enjoy this chapter.
Vote! (^ム^)