Chapter 12

61 - 100

Junior POV

Its been 3 days since Irene fainted. Does that happen to mermaids often if they're hearts hurt? Fucking Mark, i need to do something to get them back together. (Sigh) he's been talking with RaeNi again for a while. I never heard anything about Irene from him. He must be still scared.

"Mark, come here"

"If it's about Irene, then-"

"Do you not love her anymore?" I asked seriously. He paused and scratch his head. "Do you even know how she feels right now?"

"Maybe she's feeling down cause we haven't been talking for a while."

"You should talk with her, she's probably feeling lonely"

"Why would you care? Me and Irene have our own lives, we dont have to talk 24/7"

"Hyung, i know. But, do you even know how she feels right now?"

"She's probably missing me"

Irene POV

"Irene, you wanna go out and hang for a bit to get some fresh air"

"No, you can go with Junior"

"Okay, I'll see you when i get back"

"Arraseo"

She went out, and I'm just here alone in the house with so many things in my mind.

I heard a buzz on my thing called phone, i grabbed it and looked what it was.

Mark: hi

I didn't respond back, i was still too upset about him.

Mark: what are you doing?

I just left him hanging until he questions me why i didnt reply back.

10 minutes later he texted me again.

Mark: Irene, kwenchanna?

Irene: no

Mark: what happen

You know what you did.

Irene: im just sick

Mark: hope you get better

That hurt.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. And went back to my room. Then a text from Songyah lit up my phone.

Songyahh: yah, we saw Mark with that one girl again

Songyah: that asshole

Songyah: that girl was his ex-girlfriend

Ex-girlfriend? That girl back at the museum?

Irene: just leave him.

Songyah: wae?! He's your boyfriend! You need to fight back! You said you want find your soulmate and become human!

Songyah: isn't that what you wanted?

That's true. But how can i know if Mark is actually really my soulmate?

Songyah POV

"Yah Mark!" I yelled. "What the hell are doing?!" He looked down and stayed silent.

"You're doing all this just cause Irene is different? Like i said before, just cause she's a mermaid, it doesn't mean she's gonna hurt you." Junior said.

"She and i saw you with this bitch at the amusement park the other day"

"Bitch?" RaeNee getting pissed.

"RaeNee, stop" Mark stopped her.

"We both saw you and her kissed also, after that, she fainted and never wanted to get out of the house because of you" he looked up and looked sorry. "How do you think she's feeling right now?" He looked down again.

"I just dont know what to do."

"Mark, she loves you so fucking much. She's really hurt because you left her with this girl. She's afraid that she's gonna lose you."

"Do you not love her anymore? Irene told me that she wanted to be here because she wanted to find her true love and wanted to become human"

"Why me?!"

"Because you're the first to make her smile so happily. She never smiled so happily before until you came into her life." Please go back to her.

Irene POV

I feel like i can disappear any time soon with my broken self.

My phone then went buzzing a few times. I looked at hit and it was Mark calling. But i didn't bother picking it up.

I'm laying on my bed feeling all depressed, and dont know what to do. I felt sick.

I hate this feeling. I want to disappear.