{The investigation}

Start from the beginning

"Alvin". Greg called me waving his hand so that I can see, I walk towards him.

"So what happened ?". I said to Greg.

"I'll tell you inside let's go". I followed Greg inside the gym and he handed me a mask , I wear it and so does Greg . We went in the Girl's changing room where the dead body lies.

I scan the room , some walls were covered in blood , the floor covered in blood and the final touch the horrifying scene of the dead body.

"The body was found like that , the student said..we didn't touch the body yet so that you and me can investigate it". Greg said.

I kinda feel sick looking at the scene.

"Victoria del Vich". Greg said reading the information.

"She was stab multiple times at the back , front , head , and leg". Greg said.

I observe carefully the body.

Victoria was seating on a chair tied with ropes , her eyes still opening , you can see the pain she go through.

Her mouth open filled with nails , her head and down to her body stains of blood covered her clothes and face.

There was a butcher knife on top of her head , blood flowing down of it . Her fingers were cut off...as I look carefully inside of her mouth I saw something .

"Greg please get me a gloves". I said. Greg nod and left for a while to get some gloves .

I step closer to the body and I step on something , I look down my eyes widen seeing a tongue on the floor.

"Ew". I said .

I get my attention back to the dead body of Victoria , even the toes of her feet were gone .

"Where the hell is her fingers and toes ?". I said .

Finally Greg came back holding a pair of gloves .

"Here". Greg gave me the gloves and I put it on. I opened her mouth and saw a paper inside .

I took it out and opened it.
"Rest in hell b****". That's what it only said written by blood .

"Did her parents know about her already?". I asked Greg.

Greg shake his head side to side (I been here all nighhht!!!).

"No..I..think will just tell them later..besides we can't reach them , whenever I call them they don't pick up". Greg said.

"Okay...her mouth is filled with nails..but why?". I said , I think there's a meaning to why someone did this.

" I don't know ...we just found her like that". Greg said.

I again scan her body and her surroundings ...I opened a cabinet and saw a jar of nails..this must be what the killer used ..

The killer didn't probably bring the knife here in school right? The killer will be caught by guard who searchers the bags.

Maybe it belongs at the cafeteria?

Inside the cabinet was rugs and blooded scissors.

I pick up the scissors and showed it to Greg.
"The killer used this to cut off her tongue , so that she can't scream". I said to Greg.

He nod and write it down.
"Anything else ?". Greg said .

"No..nothing , jar of nails , blooded scissor , and other things". I said , taking off the glove and giving it to another policeman to dispose of it.

"Okay..done..I'll call again Victoria's parents about this". Greg said.

"Good luck..and by the way , remember to keep your phone away from your ear when you break them the news...trust me". I smirk at him.

He looks confuse for a second then gets the point.
"Hahaha thanks ". Greg said.

"By the way where is (y/n)?". Greg suddenly said.

"She's at the principal's office ". I said.

"Oh..who's keeping her safe?". Greg said.

"Don't worry her friend...lanny? Janel? What was her name again?". I try to remember her friend's name but I can't put my finger on it.

"Jasmine". Greg said.

I snap my fingers ."right!". I said smiling .

"Why can't you remember her name?". Greg chuckled .

"Busy ..work , work , work ?". I laughed.

"Oooh so you can't remember (y/n)'s friend name but you can remember (y/n)'a name". Greg burst out laughing seeing me blush.

"W-what!?". I yelled .