21: Commitment

I let out a groan as I woke up. I felt a warm around me and I nestled into it. Then I realized I was naked. WAIT! I was naked?

Then the memories flowed back in.

Oh yeah, last night I finally did it. I lost my virginity, I lost it to Shane...

I looked over and Shane had his eyes closed although a huge smirk played on his lips.

"Shane your not fooling anyone" I said.

He peeked one eye opened and looked at me starring down at him. His arms came off of me and he stretched and groaned.

"So you have had me, are you going to throw me out now?" I asked.

"Yep get out" he said with a smile on his face.

I just rolled my eyes and moved over to him. He rapped his arms around me.

"So do you regret last night?" he asked.

"Not at all, do you?" I asked getting self consiounce. It was my first time. Was I not good?

"It was perfect" he said and smiled.

I let out a sigh.

"I got you something for your birthday" Shane whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" I asked.

I left his arms again and he grabbed a blue velvet box of the side table. It was medium size, he handed it to me.

I gawked at it. I felt the fuzziness and tried to remember this moment forever.

"Open it" he whispered getting impatient.

I slowly opened the box. There was a sliver necklace in side. The charm on it was vampire teeth. The two fangs and crystals in them and then inbettween them were silver teeth.

I smiled. It really was beautiful.

"Thank you so much Shane" I said and leaned in and kissed Shane on the lips.

"It gets better" he said. He lifted up his hand and on his right hand sat a ring. It was silver and it had 'Angel' inscribed on it.

"It's to show that when you wear that necklace, you are as much mine, as I am yours" he said smiling sweetly down at me.

I was lost for words. This is the sweetest thing ever! This is the best birthday ever!

"But if this is too fast for you, don't worry you don't have to wear the necklace" he said looking shyly away from me.

I smiled at him "put it on me, Shane" I turned so he was facing my back and I swept my hair up. I slowly felt the cold silver necklace hanging from my neck. I let my hair fall down and I looked back at Shane.

"You are the best" I said and started smothering him with kisses. "But I have one question" I said.

"Yes my sweet little angel?"

"Is this like a commitment?" I asked. I was hoping it was so one day I don't walk in on him and some chick on the floor.....

"Angel, it is a kind of commitment. I will never cheat on you" he said and then kissed me sweetly on the lips trying to take away my heart ache. Which it did a tiny bit.

"Thank you" I started whispering "but he never had a commitment with me. I was always a child in his eyes" I said looking down twiddling my thumb.

His hand came under my chin and lifted it up so I could look into his eyes "well commitment or not, he should had realized what was infront of his eyes, and never take advantage on it".

I couldn't help it, it was the sweetest line I had ever heard. I dived in and kissed his lips, throwing him from a sitting up position to a laying down position.

Then with my necklace on and his ring on, we went for round two.

sorry this is a short chappie. I will be updating again!!!