10: The Club

Dedicated to chillpenquin98 because she gave me some awesome advise!!!!!!!! She gave me the idea to have an badass Angel!!!!! Thanks girlll!!!! Oh and a picture of Chase--------------->

The music was banging in my ears. I knew that my ears would be ringing when I leave. The song was Give You Hell by Get All American Rejects. It was a song I like, I guess.

I was sitting at a table with Dustin and Ryan, while Matt was on the dance floor.

I was sipping on vodka citrus soda, Ryan and Dustin were just having regular beers. Ryan was always hitting on me, while Dustin kept yelling at him for it because apparently I was 'his'. I was looking around the room, trying to find Matt to see what he was doing.

Then my eyes connected him.

I didn't know who he was, but he was insanely gorgeous. He had dirty blonde shaggy hair. He had beautiful green eyes. He was wearing a tight black button up shirt, with dark blue jeans.

He kept his eyes locked with mine, and he downed a shot. Once he slammed it on the bar. He whipped his mouth and started walking over.

Once he got to our table he looked from to Dustin, to Ryan and then back to me. He held his hand out and when I picked my hand up to put it in his reaching hand Dustin hit his hand away.

He looked over at Dustin with his eyebrow raised. Then him and Dustin said a couple things to each other that I couldn't hear over the music.

The Dustin looked furious, then the boy lent his hand back to me. I wanted to  know who he was so I grabbed his hand and he lead me to the dance floor.

The song Sarcasm started playing by Get Scared. It was one of my favorites. For this song, even though it wasn't a slow song that's how we danced. We started talking into each other ears.

"So, what's your name?" he asked.

"Angel" I said and I could feel his chest rumble.

"Well you look very angelic in that dress" he said.

"So what's your name?"

"Chase" even his name sent shivers down my spin.

Then we just danced in silence, until the song ended. When it did he looked at me as if wandering if I was going to walk away, but I didn't then our style of dancing completely changed. We started grinding for the next couple of songs.

After about five songs. He tugged on my hand and lead me outside.

We were outside the club in the dark. It must be around 1am. Chase leaned against a wall and lit up a smoke. He took a drag and then looked at me.

"So whats a human doing with a bunch of fairys?" He asked a grin playing on his lips.

"It's a long story, in a very short time. Wait how'd you know that?" I asked.

"This is a supernatural club. Your friends admitted they were fairy's, and well I thought they were but not the super natural kind" he said and then took another drag "and you, well you smell human".

"What do you mean 'I smell human', what do humans smell like?" I said, I don't know why but I felt as if I had to stand up for humans!

A smug grin came on his face "calm down little human, human's just have a fresher blood smell and well your blood is irresistible to vampires. But of course you already know that because you smell like them too" he said and looked down the street both ways before taking another drag.

"What do you mean 'I'm eresistable to vampires'?"

"Oh well your blood is AB-, very rare" he said with a smile playing on his lips "and I bet you screwed a vampire too" he said.