3: The date

Angels dress on her date -------------------------------->

I tossed and turned all night thinking about being by myself for six months, Dustin, my classes but mostly Shane. I mean that kiss.... was amazing! But how did he brake the door knob? How is he that strong? But I thought he hated me. Will I see him today? I wonder if he has a crush on-.

My thought was cut off at the sound of my alarm. I sighed and turned it off. I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I got up and went to go get ready for school.

I took one last look in the mirror. Today I put on a nice black tank top. It hugged my stomach and chest. I also wore a black skirt the frilled out and went just below my knee, with my long black boots that went just above my knee. My hair was down and around my shoulders. I smiled in the mirror. I have been threw so much I mean, I might be dating Dustin but then again me and Shane did kiss and now I'm living alone for six months. It's only been two days! I sighed and went to my car.

                                          <------------------------------------------------------->

I was grabbing my text book for socials class. I felt two warm big hands on my waist, I turned around excited thinking it would be Shane. I looked into a pair of bright green eye's. I tried to keep my excited look, so I wouldn't hurt Dustin's feelings.

"Hey babe" he said and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey Dustin, how ya doin'?" I asked turning back to my locker.

"Alot better, now that I have seen you" he said as he came and leaned on the locker beside mine, so he could look at my face.

I finished grabbing my books and shut my locker. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled back.

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said "well I have to go babe" he said and ruffled my hair. He walked away waving at me from behind his back. I let out a sigh and turned around to the direction my social's class. I saw Shane leaning against the wall looking at me. He had a big frown on his face.He turned around and started walking to class. I instantly felt embarrassed and as if I did him wrong. But why? We kissed and then he RAN away! I had questions, how does he feel about me? How did he brake the door knob? I ran up to him and put my hand on his arm. He instantly froze. He turned around and looked down at me with a sad face.

"Look Shane I'm sor-" I began to say but he cut me off.

"Look Angel" they way he said my name made me shutter and I just wanted to kiss him again "I really don't like the way he touches you" he said lower then a whisper.

I was getting mad even though he was protective over me. "Yeah well, you ran after we kissed and atleast he dosn't run when he kisses ME" I said 'ME' alittle louder with frustration.

At that he turned around and started walking off to class. I followed behind him in silence and took a seat at the back, while Mr. Trainer started.

                                               <------------------------------------------------------------>

I walked out of the doors of school, only to be scooped up by Dustin and spun around. I smiled because he really was sweet.

"Hey babe, whats up?" he said putting me down and grabbing my hand.

"Not much, just got scoped up by a handsome man" I said smiling up at him.

"Who is he, I'll kill him" he said acting all manly.