2: Detention

I woke up in the morning and threw my black tight skirt that went just above my knee. Along with my black boots that went just under my knee. With a black tank top that said 'DIVA' across the breasts. I looked at my self in the mirror. Sure I look like a totally slut kind of but some days you just want to dress that way. I crinkled my hair alittle and gave it lots of body. I did a black smokey eyeshadow with pink lip gloss. Yes totally trashy but who cares?

I went down stairs and saw my uncle putting everything in his truck. I walked out and grabbed his last light bag by the door and threw it in. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You know, if I find out that while I'm gone you dressed any more revealing then that, well you better get used to butter because your going to be toast" he said and gave me a huge hug.  I didn't want to let him go but he should have some fun. We finally stopped hugging and he jumped into his truck and I stood in the drive way waving at him as he drove away. I thought to my self good bye trunk and Jimmy see you in six months.

I ran back into the house and grabbed my bag. I jumped into my little 'bug' and went to school.

                                                   <--------------------------------------------------->

I realized that I had socials everyday in the morning all week. I hated that class. Well it was okay... The teacher, Mr. Trainer was very nice and I didn't mind learning about history. It was just well...... Shane. I knew he didn't like me and wanted me to stay away from him, which kind of hurt my feelings even though he is a total ass I still kind of maybe think hes alittle... cute...... maybe hot...... okay he was a Greek GOD in my eyes! But he and I would never work out, I mean he hates me-.

My thoughts were cut off because I banged into something hard. I totally forgot I was even walking down the hall! Once I hit the hard thing I could feel my body bouncing off of it and me going backwards. I braced my self for the fall that never came.

I opened my eye's and was looking into a pair of bright green eyes. Once I looked away from his eyes I saw that he had long chocolate brown hair and full lips. He was strong because I realized the he was bending over me with one arm on my back and the other on the back of my neck. I couldn't stop but think that this kind of looked like the dip in a salsa dance, now he would lean in and put the rose in my mouth....

"Wow, you almost took quit a fall there" he said with a big smile on his face. He wasn't mad at all that I had bumped into him. He brought my back up so I was standing straight but he still had his hand around my back.

"Yeah, I um.. I'm sorry I should really watch where I'm going" I said staring up into his enticing green eyes.

"Well if you or I were to be watching where we were going then I would not have a chance to meet someone as beautiful as you" he said still holding me close to him.

I couldn't help but giggle at that. I hated when that happened, but what I hated more was when My face light up like a fire truck and I could feel the familiar heat there right now.

He smiled even bigger "how about me, you Friday night?".

"Um.. sure I guess" I said blushing even more. He may not be a greek god like Shane but he was still pretty hot.

"Cool" then he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Then he whispered in my ear "my names Dustin, by the way".

"I'm Angel" I said but it only came out as a faint whisper.

He pulled back to look at my face and smiled, when the bell rang that said we should be sitting in our desks right now. I pulled back from him and said "I better go".