12: I Am Not A Child

"NNNOOOOOOOOO" I screamed. But it was use less. I was silent. Not a peep would come out.

"OHH com' on baby girl" Shane said and then he sunk his teeth into me.

I was fighting and clawing at him with all I had. Until the blackness started to come and that only made me fight more. I was almost gone but I wouldn't let go with out a fight.

Then it all went black.

"Angel, ANGEL WAKE UP!" I heard some one yelling but I kept clawing and kicking.

"ANGEL, ANGEL open your EYES" They said.

I opened my eyes to reveal some one holding me in their arms. I stopped kicking and clawing when my vision came back.

It was Chase. He looked worried. He kept staring at me.

"Chase" was all I could think to say.

I saw a brief second of relief on his face. The it hardened. He let me go out of his arms and then laid back beside me. I turned to him and probed myself up on my elbow.

He was smirking "well I have had girls screaming, clawing and saying my name in my bed. But never kicking" he said and looked up at me.

"Yeah well you arn't 'experienced' enough for kicking" I said smiling down at him.

"Oh yeah, says the virgin" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Wait you called me a 'virgin'. Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Well you reek of innocent" He said.

"Pfft" was all I said and then I flopped back down on the bed on my back with my arms crossed against me chest. Chase propped himself on his elbow and looked down on me.

"See, what your doing right now! So childish and innocent!" He said biting back his laugh.

"Oh yeah is this 'childish and innocent'" I said and flipped him off, then I flopped to my side away from him.

"Very" he said and I could hear the smirk on his lips. "Aw don't be mad at me, tell you what tomorrow we can watch Sponge Bob and go to Disney Land" he said and moved his hand to my shoulder.

I don't know why but I was so furious right now. I did not like that he thought of me as a child! But what did I care! Why can he get to me so well?

I got out of the bed with out a word and threw on a pair of jeans I found on the ground and a shirt.

"What are you doing, Angel?" He said watching me curiously.

"I'm leaving" I said and turned to the door.

"No don't leave" he said and the sentence was dripping with sarcasm.

I turned around one last time and said the only two words on my mind "Fuck You" I said and walked out the door. Then I got to the front door and hesitated with my had on the knob. Do I really want to do this?

"Having seconds thoughts?" I heard Chase say from upstairs.

I grabbed a pair of his runners, threw them on and walked out the door with out looking back. I was not a child!

I was walking down the street. The street lights were on so I looked down at myself. I was wearing a green "Five Dollar Footlong" T- shirts with the arow pointing down along with A pair of male lose jeans. But out of all the T- shirts he had on the floor, I got this one! SERIOUSLY!

I frowned at myself and ran my fingers threw my hair. I had no idea where I was going. I was just walking down the road at what 3:30 in the morning? I didn't know but it was still pitch black out side.