16: The Preperation For The Wedding

the dress shes wearing to the wedding---------------------------------->

I looked at Chase and smiled "So who's wedding is it?" I asked.

"It's" I saw him pause and think for a second "it's a friend" he didn't seem happy or mad at that thought.

"Oh, well when is it?"

He smirked at me "tomorrow".

"WHAT!?! Tomorrow? Okay now I can see why your calling the post office" I said smiling at him.

Would he take me?

"So who do you think your going to take? Probably your girlfriend right?" I said walking my fingers on the table. Trying to hide how much I wanted to hear his answer.

He shrugged "I'll probably go pick some seventeen year old up at the bar, you know. The usual" He said smirking at me. Okay I get the joke is pointed at me but it was still kind of funny.

I laughed and rolled my eyes "so who are you really bringing?"

"Hm I don't know" he said smiling at me and I could obviously tell he knew I wanted him to ask me.

"Well you should figure that out" I said and reached over the table and grabbed the invitation from his hand. I scanned over reading it until I got to the date. It had to be on that day. My eyes widened.

I think Chase saw my eyes because he asked "hey what's up buttercup?"

"Oh nothing don't worry about" I said, it's going to be a surprise!

"Okay" he said but I could still tell he was wandering and wasn't convinced yet.

"So what now?" I asked looking over at him.

"Well you are going to finish your now cold sausage thing and then we are going to go shopping" he said.

I looked down and took another bite from my sandwich then II looked at him "What are we going shopping for?"

"A dress"

'Okay no offence but I don't think a dress would look good on you"

"Not for me, for you. But if you keep up that attitude I'm not taking you to the wedding" he said.

A wide smile came on my face and I jumped up and started dancing "I'm going to a wedding, I'm going to a wedding. I'm going to a wedding" I started to chant.

Chase was just smirking up at me and I swear I heard him mumble "so innocent".

                                                    <----------------------------------------------->

"So how is this dress?" I asked spinning around in front of Chase. I apparently had to be dressed beautifully so here I am. I told him that I would not wear pink, and he accepted that term. Right now I'm trying on my fifth dress, its black and strapless. It has alittle bit of designs coming up it but i really like it.

"Perfect, we'll take it" he said to the store woman beside him.

"YAY' I said and started jumping up and down. Chase look at me and smirked. I stopped and turned to him "what are you going to wear?".

"Just a simple black suit with a black tie" he said and stood up. He walked over to me and felt the material around the waist "you look amazing" he said looking down at the dress.

"Thank you, I'm going to go and take this dress off" I said and turned and walked back to the dressing room. I took the dress off and changed back to my shorts and shirt.

I walked out with the dress in my hands and walked up to Chase who was at the counter talking to the woman. I put the dress down on the counter and the woman started getting to work.

"Thanks Chase, for everything" I said not looking at him.

"Don't worry, Angel" he said and put a hand on my waist and kissed the top of my forehead. I would have liked it but the kiss was like a dad kissing his daughter!

Chase finished paying for it and we walked out of the store and back to his car.

"So what do we do for the rest of night?" Chase asked.

"We watch movies" I said with a smile as we drove back to his place.

                                                             <------------------------------------->

"ANGEL WAKE UP!" I woke up to Chase shaking me, I was on the couch downstairs and the television was still on.

"What?" I asked have slurred from my tiredness.

"We have an hour and then we have to leave for the wedding!"

"Wait, WHAT?" I jumped off the couch and started pacing. But the wedding wasn't til five!

"Yeah we fell asleep here and it is currently" he said and looked down at his watch "3:29 in the afternoon"

I didn't both to reply, I ran up stairs and jumped in the shower. This is going to suck! I mean an HOUR! Ugh. Well here we go..

                                                            <--------------------------------------->

"Angel we have to go get out of BATHROOM!" I heard Chase yelling from the otherside of the door. I was just strapping on my heels. I had on the black dress, with simple black heels. My hair came around my shoulders straight with a little wave, and a shadowy black eyeshadow. I smiled at my self in the mirror and walked over to the door.

When I opened it Chase was standing there in a black suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. He let his hair shag down into his eyes. He looked gorgeous. It made my heart hurt for how many times hes rejected me, I sighed and walked out. He did a full scan of me.

"Beautiful" he said with a smile. Then he pulled out a black box "but this is the icing on top of the cake" he said and opened the box. Laying inside was a simple silver string with a small beautiful sparkly diamond. He walked around me and threw my hair onto the side so he could clasp the necklace on. He did and I felt amazing. The he leaned in and whispered in my ear "you look better then the bride is going to look" I felt his warm breath in my ear and then he stepped back and I brought my hair back onto my shoulders.

"Ready to go?" He asked walking over to the door.

"Sure" then we walked threw the house and out the door. He opened the car door me like a gentleman.

Then he jumped in the drivers seat and we started driving. I felt so special, well I mean I should because today is my birthday. My 18th birthday. But I don't when I'll tell Chase that.......

okay well the next chapter is finally going to be the wedding chapter!!!!! The chapter I have been waiting for to write!!!