11: It's A Big Bed

"Put your hands all over, put your hands all over me" I was singing at the top of my lungs Put Your Hands All Over Me by Maroon 5. I was dancing around the kitchen in my undo wear. I had some peanut butter on a spoon and was singing into it. I had the radio cranked up to as high as it would go.

Then the song changed and I was ready to start singing to the lyrics until I heard a deep male voice.

"I was walking down the street, when I saw a pretty little thing approaching me" he said leaning in the door way smiling down at me.

"She said I've never seen a man, who looked all alone, could you use a little company? If you pay the right price your evening will be nice, and you can go and send me on my way" I said strutting over to him.

He rapped his hands around my waist "I said your such a sweet young thing, why'd you do this to yourself? She looked at me and this is what she said"

I rapped my arms around his neck "Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed. There ain't nothin' in this world for free. I know I can't slow down, I can't hold back. Though you know you know I wish I could."

Then he joined in with me "There ain't no rest for the wicked. Until we close our eyes for good".

I walked out of his arms and turned the music down. I turned back to him.

"So while I was at work, working my ass off. You were pronouncing around the house in your undo wear for anyone to see?" he asked and walked over to the fridge.

"Yeah, I know my life is so much better than yours" I said as he turned around with a beer in his hand.

"Oh is that so. Well actually I think the little twelve year old boys next door have the best life right now but..." he opened the beer "they don't have wings" he said and took a sip of beer. Then A pair of brilliant glowing white wings came threw his back. They were about the size he was. But they looked soft to the touch. Then my eyes found the oddest thing about them.

I walked up and touched his wing "what's this? Wait you can't seriously tell me you...." I trailed off staring at it.

"Got it pierced? Come on I was a teen, it's no big deal" he said with a smirk on his face.

There it was at the highest point in the wing, a silver loop.

"Okay seriously! Your an god damn angel!" I said, I mean COM' ON!

"I am and I will not have that language in my house" he said grinning down at me.

I rubbed my forehead. Angels were innocent. Heavenly creatures. Not arrogant, smoking, drinking, fighting, testosterone filled BOYS!

"So are you ever going to tell me about your past?" he asked looking down at me. He retracted his wings.

I thought for a moment and uttered one word "no".

"What do you mean 'no'?"

" I mean no, nefit and nicht" I said.

"What!?!" he asked with a confused expression.

"English, Dutch and German" I said with a smile and walked past him.

"How do you know different ways to say no, oh wait I know" he said with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" I asked because I learned those words from just people that I knew.

"Yeah you were with a Dutch and German Vampires and/or Fairy's and you learned a couple of line's"

I thought it would be fun to play along "Oh yeah and what lines?" I asked as I entered the bedroom with him behind me. I turned and faced him.

A small mischievous sparkle in his eyes came on "No, it won't hurt please bite me'" I laughed at that one it was pretty lame. But with every line he took a step forward and I took one back.