19: Russia, BABY!

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Shane asked for  the hundredth time. I decided that I wanted to stay in the supernatural world and not go back. I mean I loved my uncle and my friends but I always felt I was a burden on my uncle, and for my friends, well lets just say I could find some new ones.

"Yes now open the door" I said watching. We were in front of my old house I decided that I was going to get all my cloths and fake my death.

Shane opened the door and we walked in. The house looked deserted, with alittle dust everywhere but everything was in its place.

"Okay well first, I'm going to pack up all my cloths" I said and lead Shane upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and looked around. I felt a pang of sadness thinking I'm going to leave this room forever but I'd be moving into a new room, so I can make that just as homey.

"Wow this is your room?" Shane asked looking around my bedroom. I forgot that I had left it so messy.

"Um yeah except it's usually cleaner" I said and started picking cloths off the floor and throwing them on my bed. I dug out a suit case and started putting everything I wanted in it.

"Hey Angel" Shane said. I turned around and he was holding up my black Lacey panties.

"Hey give those back!!" I said and took a step forward.

"Mmmm NO" Shane said and then he ran over to the other side of my bed, so fast it was a blur.

I went on the other side opposite of him. "Give 'em over" I said.

"Mmmm no"

"Fine" then I launched over the bed only to be cut short because my foot hit the side. I went down. I landed face first on top of my bed. I rolled over so I was looking up at the sealing. Then Shane's smiling face appeared above me. He was on top of me.

"You know I'm really starting to like this posistion" he said with a smile on his face.

As much as I wanted to let him love me, and being with him. I couldn't Chase hurt me too much and this was just too soon.

Shane slowly got off of me and I'm guessing he was reading my thoughts. He sat down at the end of my bed beside my suit case. I scooted over to the other side of him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered so quiet I'm not even sure it came out. He grabbed my hand.

"It's not your fault Angel. He's an asshole anyway" he said and squeezed my hand.

"What ever" I said and got up and threw a few more things in my suitcase.

"So Shane?" I asked.

"Yes"

"How am I going to fake my death?"

"You see now that's a hard question. You know we don't NEED to fake your death"

"What on earth do you mean?" I asked, how else could I have it so no one was looking for me?

"Well, you could call him and say your moving to Russia" he said.

"Why Russia?"

"Because it's far from here, and he probably wont be too inclined to come visit"

"Fine we will try it your way" I said and went to the phone. I carefully dialed his cell number.

After three rings I heard his voice "Well hey there darlin' how are ya?".

"I'm fine. Sorry for calling so late. How are you?" I asked.

"Perfect"

"Well good, hey I was calling to say that I..um....well"

"Spit it out darlin' it's going to be okay! Are you pregnant?"