14: Girls Night

"What movie?" Chase said. We were hitting all the stores and getting everything we need for tonight.

"I know lets watch 'The Orphane' it's supposed to be scary" I said.

He picked up the movie "anything to have you jumping in my arms" he smiled at me and we rung the movie up. Apparently supernatural people walked around everyone they just hide their 'abbility's'.

We walked out and back to his car. He opened my door for me and I jumped in. He ran around and jumped in.

"So where to next?" he asked.

"The gas station, they have the best ice-cream sundae packs!" I said. I was actually starting to get excited about tonight! This was going to be fun!

We pulled up to the gas station and I jumped out. I ran in before Chase even got out of the car. I ran to the back freezers and started examining all the different ice-creams.

"Hello beautiful" I looked over to see three guys standing beside me. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at the ice-cream.

"Ignoring me, wont make me go away" the guy said again.

This time I looked around and Chase was looking at something on the other side of the store.

I turned back to the guys "I don't need anymore guys in my life, thanks" I said and flashed them a smile and looked back at the ice-cream.

I felt him move behind and grab my waist he leaned in and whispered "Good thing I'm not just a guy then, I'm the man from your fantasy's". I rolled my eyes. Yeah what ever.

"Hey babe do we want 'fire and ice' or 'natural'?" I heard Chase say from behind the other guy. I turned around and out of the guys arms. I went over and threw my arms around his necks.

"Hey honey, no reason we can't have both. You know we run out so fast" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm getting sick of coming to the gas station every three days. I should just go and grab the rest" he said smirking down at me.

I smiled up at him. "So grab what you want and meet me at the front" he said and spun on his feet and walked away.

I turned back to the ice-cream and grabbed a double chocolate chip sundae pack. I walked away from the guys standing there with out a word. As I was walking up I grabbed two bags of chips and a two two-liters one 'Root Beer' and an 'Gingerale'. I walked up to the counter and smiled up at Chase while I put everything down.

I saw Chase shack is head "I do not know how you girls keep your figure with such delicate hearts?".

"Oh shut up and by this stuff" I said and smiled at the cashier lady. She was young probably around twenty, blonde hair and umm.... a pretty big chest. I felt a pang of jealousy as she looked over at Chase and smiled.

She handed him the recipt and we walked out and into his car.

"So where to next?" He asked as he started the car.

"Pizza and then home" I said and smiled over at him. "Oh and can I see the receipt?" I asked because I had a suspicion that the cashier wrote her number on it.

"Why do you ask?" He said and tried to hide his smile but I could see it.

"I was just wandering how much money I was costing you" I said in the most Innocent voice I had.

"Don't woory about it" He said with an even bigger smile.

"No it's okay, I want to know" I said and went to reach into the bag in the back seat. He reached over and grabbed my hand and brought it back to the front. He was rubbing it with his thumb.