15: The Invitation

She's wearing after shower---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I woke up in the morning and stretched my arms out. At that point I realized two things. One I was in a bed and not one the couch. Two Chase was beside me.

I sighed and rolled over. I put my arm around his naked chest and relaxed.

"Angel.." he said and it was barley a whisper.

"Yes" I said so quietly that even if there was someone in the room they wouldn't have heard.

"Lets get up and can you make us breakfast?" He asked stretching his hands above his head.

"I have a better idea, I stay in bed and you bring me breakfast" I said smiling.

Then I felt his body leave my side and my arm. I sighed and opened my eyes a crack. He was standing there starring down at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes you can actually" Then he bent down and picked my up and threw me over his shoulder. He started walking.

"What are you doing?"

"If the woman won't come to the kitchen, carry her there"

"No" I said and started hitting his back.

"You might want to brace yourself, its the stairs" He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I rapped my hands around his lower abdomen and my face squished in his lower back. I held on as tight as I could but it was useless I kept banging my head on his back.

Finally we reached the bottom and he carried me to the kitchen and put me down.

He pointed to the stove "cook".

"No"

"Cook"

'No"

"Cook or I will make you" he said with an evil smile.

"Pfft and what are you going to do?" I said while I crossed my arms.

Before I could register what was happening he went into the cupboard and took out a bag of flour he took a handful and threw it at me.

I blinked a couple times, did he really just throw flour at me? I looked down his shirt that I was wearing was covered in it and I had some on my face. I was shocked. I looked around the kitchen to find anything I could use to get him back.

HA. There it is. Who leaves ketchup on the counter? I lunched for it and opened it and sprayed all down Chase in a zig-zag fasion. I had one streak on his face from his nose to the bottom of his cheek.

He stood there with his mouth open he must be thinking 'did she really just do that?'.

Then with out saying a word he grabbed a can whip cream and stood above me and put it in my hair. I grabbed the chocolate sauce off the counter and started squirting him. He put the can pack down and grabbed the chocolate sauce out of my hands and sprayed it at me. I felt some of it go on my face and I could taste a hint of chocolate on my lips. I decided that the way to win this would be to jump at him. So that's what I did.

He dropped the bottle and I pushed him to a wall. He was looking down on my and he was covered in chocolate and ketchup, I can only imagine what I look like. Then everything paused he looked into my eyes and his hand came to my cheek.

I couldn't wait any longer!

I raised my head up to him and kissed him gently on the lips. I felt his other hand come on my hip and pull me closer. Then he kissed me back harder and deeper. As if he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Then he pulled away way to quickly! He looked down at me. He removed all his hands from me and removed my hand from the back of his neck. He was doing it again.

"Angel-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"No Chase stop, I already know what your going to say. I'm going for a shower" I said and on that I turned on my heels. I wasn't in the mood for the whole 'your seventeen' speech.

"Angel" he said in a breath of defeat. But I didn't turn around I just walked to the bathroom and went into the shower after grabbing clothes, a brush and a towel. I don't need makeup because I wasn't impressing anyone because 'I'm too young'.

                                         <----------------------------------------------->

I walked out of the bathroom wearing little black shorts and a black T-shirt. My hair was brushed and half dry so it had that wavy curl look. I took a deep breath. It didn't feel right to wear the cloths woman have forgotten here that 'he' slept with.

I tried to block that thought out of my mind and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Chase sitting at the table reading the paper with a stack of mail beside him. There was a brown paper bag on the table. I sat down opposite of him. He folded the paper and put it on the table.

He pointed the bag "I brought breakfast" he said with an hopeful smile .

I opened he bag and looked inside.  There was a sausage and egger. I picked it out and took a bite.

I looked up to see Chase going threw the mail. I looked at all the envelopes but one stuck out to me and before he could look at it, I snagged it. I turned it over in my hands it was small and light blue. Then I looked at who it was from. It said 'Mr. King and Ms. Foghorn' then it had there address and stuff. I looked up at Chase who was staring at me.

"Who's 'Mr. King and Ms. Foghorn?" I asked.

I saw something flash across his face then he reached out "pass it over here" he said and grabbed it out of my hands. He leaned back and opened it. I could see him reading it over carefully. Then he dropped his hands to the table.

"So what's going on?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"Okay well I am definitely phoning the post office"

"Why"

"Because I was supposed to get this, I don't about three weeks ago" he said and sighed.

"Well what is it?" I asked.

"it's an invitation"

"To?"

"A wedding" he said and looked at me, I was wandering if he would take me? I mean he probably wont because you usually bring a date and well, repeating his words 'YOUR SEVENTEEN!?!' but you never know I guess....