20: The Make Up

I shivered. Why was I so damn cold? I shivered again. I finally opened an eye. I saw the sun going down just above the horizon. I looked down, I was still only in my short shorts and a tank top.

I picked my self of the grass and walked inside. When I did I saw Shane sitting at the kitchen table. He was asleep. Had he been there all night? Had he been waiting for me?

Then Shane joilted up and looked around, franctically. Then his eyes laid on me, and he relaxed.

He wants me to leave. Don't forget that. He regretts that he couldn't stay away from me.

I straightened my back and walked past him and up to our room. I could feel him following me. Once we were in the room he shut the door.

"Oh Angel, your freezing! Come here" he beckoned for me.

It was then that I realized I was shaking from the cold. But I didn't care I wasn't going back to him.

"Look Angel, what I said last night. You don't understand" he said in a sigh.

I looked at him and sat on the bed. I crossed my arms over my chest "then make me understand".

He came and sat beside me "I regrette not being able to stay away from you".

"There you go again. Your making me feel so much better!" I said sarcastically.

"But I regrette it because, if I could have stayed away from you..." he looked away from me "maybe none of this would have happened. Maybe you would have had a normal teenage life. You would have never had your heart broken by Chase, kidnapped alot, and well you wouldn't have almost died" he said the last part no louder then a whisper.

He was blaming himself for everything that happened to me. Why? None of it was his fault, I mean he did bring me into th supernatural world but everything else was a series of decisions made by many different people.

I felt the need to comfort him, so I scooted over to beside him "Oh Shane, none of that was your fault" I whispered into his ear.

"But Angel I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shane, you did nothing bad to me, other then kidnapp me but that wasn't so bad either" I said.

"I am so sorry Angel"

"Shhhh, don't say that. Shane how long has it been scince you have drank?" I asked. The questioned just occured to me. He had seemed pale but I thought that was just of stress but I feel that now it may be something more.

He looked away from me "awhile".

"Shane, come on. You need to eat" I said and put my hand on his back.

He sighed. "Well after you left, didn't really feel like it".

"Shane look at me" I said.

He didn't move.

"Shane, baby look at me"

This time he turned and I saw pain in his eyes.

"If I ever go missing, or leave, or even... die. You must promise me, you'll move on and eat"

He looked down at his feet.

"Shane promise me"

"No"

"Shane, please tell me you'll keep on living"

"It would be a lie"

"Shane, please. Don't do this to yourself. Not over me!"

He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Shane bit me" I said.

"What?"

"You heard me, bit me"

"Are you sure?"

"I am positive"

He hesitated. I lifted my neck to infront of him. I heard him smell the air and let out a sigh. Then he sank his teeth into me. I shuddered at the sharp pain, but that was gone in a matter of seconds and replaced with pleasure.

I moved so I was sitting on his lap facing him. My face buried in his shoulder as my hands were in his hair. His arms came around me, they first started on my back but then slowly went down. He was cupping my ass. My hands had a mind of them selves. They were running up and down Shane's chest. Then they went really low and started to lightly skim over his man-hood. Once he couldn't take it any more he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over so he was on top of me. His hands exploring my curves. His face still buried into my neck. I felt his hands come under my shirt. He gripped my breast's. Then he pulled his face from my neck, after licking it to close the slits in my neck.

"Angel" he said as a breathless moan. He took his hands out from under my shirt.

"Yes" I asked, alittle breathless myself.

"You better leave before, I..." he looked up and down my body under him "not ever let you leave this bed"

"What if, I didn't want to leave?" I asked.

He looked up and into my eyes "Angel..... you only think that because of what I just did"

"No, I want to" I said sternly.

"Angel...... You'll regret it"

"No I won't"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" I said.

He didn't need any more encouragement. He divided down and kissed me sweetly at first but his kisses very quickly turned into more.........