13: Don't Say My Name

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. I got up and threw on a pair of girl jeans I found on the floor and a simple black tight tank-top. I looked around and found a jean purse. It was pretty big. I opened it and found that there was no wallet, cash or anything. I picked up my white dress and my high heels and threw them in the bag. Never know when they will come in handy.

I creeped down stairs. Trying not to make a sound. I walked past the kitchen. Nothing. The bathroom. Nothing. The living room. Nothing. He wasn't here.

I sighed in relief this was going to be much easier. I walked to the door and found a pair of ratty old runners that he wouldn't miss and threw them on. I was not going to walk around in high heels!

I reached the door and put my hand on the knob. I breathed in this place one last time. I would never come back. I would never see Chase again.

I felt a warm liquid run down my cheek.

"Going somewhere?" I heard Chase behind me.

I didn't hesitate. I opened the door and ran. If I looked back I wouldn't have been able to leave him. I had to go and I had to go now. I couldn't have him running after me either. I ran as fast as I could and I felt the cold tears on my face.

I think he's not chasing me. Why would he be chasing me. It was silly of my to think that.

I slowed my pace until I was walking. Then I felt two hands rap around my waist.

I knew who it was. I couldn't turn around. I didn't want to see his face. He didn't want me.

"Turn around Angel" I heard him say in such a light tone. It made my heart ache when he said my name.

"Angel, please" there he goes saying my name.

"Angel" again.

"Angel, turn around" again.

"Angel talk to me" again.

"Don't say my name" I meant to be fierce and mad when I said it but it only came out as a whisper.

"Please, turn around" he said in a pleading voice.

"I ca- I can'tttt" I dreaded myself for stuttering. I felt the tears pouring from my eyes in rivers.

"Angel" he said my name with so much emotion. Hate. Anger. Frustration. And maybe even love. No I couldn't think that way. It was my stupid brain trying to make me feel better.

His hand left my waist and grabbed my hand. He slowly tugged on it to turn me around. Once I was turned around, I couldn't help it. But I had to look.

He was standing there with his blonde shaggy hair. Only a pair of jeans on, with His strong chest lifting and falling with his breathing. I looked into his green eyes to find any emotion. I found nothing.

I couldn't look at him any longer. I turned and faced the street.

"Angel, where were you going?" He said my name again.

"I-I I don't know"

"Then why did you leave?"

Silence. I didn't know what to say.

"Angel look at me"

Didn't move a mussel.

"Angel why wont you look at me?"

I didn't move.

His hand came up under my chin and slowly and gently turned it so I was facing him.

"Why did you leave?" he asked one more time staring into my eyes.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Pictures of Chase came into my mind. I hated my mind!