6: Pfft Your A Sparkley Fairy In My Books

I was coming out of my groggy state to hear conversation.

Guy 1 "We can't just keep her here!"

Guy 2 "What's stopping us?"

Guy 1 "You know very well what's stopping us". Now I was very awake but I still had the bag on my head, so I couldn't see anything but I was listening in on there conversation, while moving my wrists and legs around. My wrists were tied together along with my ankles. I felt like I was sitting on a comfy couch.

Guy 2 "Pfft they can't do anything" whos they? "wait, shes awake" then I heard shuffling foot steps.

I felt two strong hands grasp the bag and pull it off my head. I blinked adjusting to the lantern light in a dark place. The person standing in front of me was....

SHANE! I couldn't believe it! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!? I should have recognized his voice, he was obviously now Guy 2.

Before I could speak Shane picked me up over his shoulder. He was holding my upper thighs and my face was in the gape of his back.

"Close your eyes and hold your breath" Shane said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it" he said.

I sighed and did as he said, because who knows what could happen to me if I didn't!

I felt a rush of air. Then Shane spoke again "you can open your eyes and breath now". The he pulled me off his shoulder and sat me on a bed. I looked around and It looked like an actual castle bedroom. It had the stone walls with red material hanging on them. Torches light the place and there was a huge bed that was covered with red silk. There were book shelves lining the walls and two dressers on both sides of the bed. I looked back up at Shane.

"Shane whats going on? And why am I tied up?" I asked trying to keep my voice under control.

"Well, Angel you are now my slave" he said with a smirk.

"WHAT!?!" I said not caring about being under control anymore.

"Well, I need someone to take care of my needs" then he made a blinding movement and his face was only inches away from mine "and when I say my needs, I mean all my needs" then he winked and pulled away.

"Wait! Your slave! What makes you think you can keep me here!?!"

"Well, Angel you do not know this. But I feel that you should know what you are living with" he said and took in a big breath of air "I am a vampire" he said I was utterly shocked.

"Pfft your telling me your a sparkly fairy!" I couldn't help but erupt in laughter thinking about Edward Cullen in the sun sparkling and imagining Shane doing that.

In a flash I was pushed back on the bed and he was on top of me. I couldn't take it because my hands were still tied behind my back.

"Look, I don't give a shit what you read in 'twilight' but I am no 'sparkly fairy!'" he said "I am a scary killing machine!"

"Oh so I'm so scared" I said, note the sarcasm.

"You know I kind of like you in this position, its perfect for my needs" he said looking at me up and down.

"Just untie me!" I said.

"But then you will try to escape" he said licking his lips. His eyes started to get a red tint to them.

"I wont try to escape" I said which was a total lie, this guy was crazy!

A small smirk came on his face "well for the first feeding it will probably be easier with you tied up the first time" he said looking at my eyes.