8: Chastity Belt

"Hey Angel, when your done. Please go clean Jake's room too" Shane said as he left the room. I am supposed to clean this room. At least it wasn't a complete mess. There were some clothes and a couple of empty blood bags. Well may as well get started.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as when I was cleaning up there was a.... a..... used condem on the other sie of the room on the floor.

The door bursted in and Jake was standing there, looking all around the room. Then his eyes finally landed on me and his face relaxed.

"Why were you screaming, Angel?" he said walking over to me.

I just pointed to 'it'.

"Oh, well he was always very messy." he said looking down at it "well at least he's all about the woman, I mean from here it looks like it's blueberry flavoured" he said with a smirk.

I bared my face in his chest and just said "EWWWWWW EWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWW"!!!!!! I felt his chest start to rumble, with laughter. He rapped his strong arms around my back.

At that very second, I felt completely safe and calm in his arms. Safer then I felt in Shane's arm's.......

He pulled back way too fast, I would have stayed there forever. He smirked down at me and put his hand on my shoulder and started to lead me away for the condom on the floor.

"Let's go to my room" he said and started leading to the door.

I could feel my cheeks on fire when he said that. Remembering last time I was in his room. And what he meant this time?

"It's okay nothing like that. I was just thinking we could hang out" he said "but if you want to.... I wouldn't deny you" he looked at me and winked.

I just shock my head with a big smile on my face. Jake was sweet and calming.

                                                 <----------------------------------------------------->

"Here it is" Jake said taking out this big clunky metal thing with a big lock on it.

"What's that?" I asked looking at it.

He passed it to me "it's a chastity belt" he said with a goofy smile.

I laughed looking at this big clunky thing. I put it off to the side. And looked over at Jake. He was sitting on a chair spinning a basket ball on his finger. I was sitting on his big bed.

"Jake, can I ask you something?" I said playing with my thumbs.

"Sure, lil' angle" he said with a big goofy smile.

"Um, why... why do you... drink blood?" I asked starring into my lap and playing with my thumbs.

Jake walked over and put his thumb on the bottom of my chin. He titled my chin up, to look in his eyes. They were beautiful and I could have just gotten lost in those eyes.

"Look Angel, don't be nervous to ask us questions. It is not awkward and we will never get offended" he said then went on "well we need blood to keep our bodies going. The blood we drink circulate's around our bodies and gets all of our organs running" he said and then sat down beside me.

"Okay well um, I was also wandering if well..... vampires give off any vibes. Like calming and safe ones?" I needed to ask, see if it was just him or all vampires.

He looks away from me and gets up with his back facing me. He uttered one word "no".

Then Shane came in. He looked from me, to Jake and then back to me. He came and sat beside me, while putting his arm around my waist.