Chapter 25

I woke up in a abandoned warehouse. Oh my god I was kidnapped. SOMEONE HELP ME, I scream crying.
The room was silent. HELP I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED HELP ME, I scream. No one can here you, The person said and they had a voice modifier. They came closer. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I WILL KILL YOU, I scream at them and by the way their walking they look like that they are male. They walk awfully familiar. I was caught out of my thoughts by this person pulling me out of the chair. He slapped me. I kicked him in his nuts. He started to groan in pain. He left out of the room and came back with a cloth in his hand. He ran to me and put it on my mouth and I tried to fight back but I passed out.
I woke up in another room. The lights where off. HELLO, I shout. I felt a hand cover my mouth. I screamed and then the lights came on and I look around to see a sign that says"YOU CHANGED US" In big bold letters. And there was good everywhere and decorations and I hear people scream, SURPRISE. I look in their direction and see the Magcon Crew, O2l Crew, and my mom,and Jake, and Michael.
So was this planned because I was scared as shit, I say about to cry. Aww Don't cry I had fun Kidnapping you, I heard a voice say. Omg, I whisper with tears running down my face. I turn around and broke down crying. Joseph fucking SoMo is standing in front of me. I Can't move. Is this real,I whisper. Yes it is, I hear SoMo whisper chuckling. I heard you had things to say about me, He said hugging me.
I look my friends and family and they smiling and nodding.
I love you so much I would literally chase a person with a knife if they talk about you,You are so hot and I can't believe I just told you that but who cares your're here standing in front of me right now probably thinking "Wow she is crazy" but I don't care what you think about me, what matters right now is what I think about I would literally kill for you but I'll kill for anybody I love you, I love you so much Joseph SoMo it was so nice meeting you,I say in one breath. He just smiles and I hear everyone clapping.
It was nice to meet you to Yasmine you honestly don't know how obsessed with your voice you have so much talent and I love you too I glad you feel that way, SoMo says and hugs me. I cry hard in his chest. Why are you crying, He asks.
Because I never knew I'll be able to meet you,I say and I wipe my tears releasing the hug.
Well you thank your loveable boyfriend, He says. I look at Taylor and run to hug him as tight as I can.
Thank you so much baby, I whisper crying in his ear. I release the hug and wipe my tears. Wow I can't believe I'm crying in front of my Idol, I say looking at the ground and laugh. I look up to see everyone smiling at me.
All of the Magcon boys come up and hug me and release the hug.
Yasmine and I'm speaking for all of us. Thank you so much for helping us change our ways and we are so sorry, Taylor says.
I forgave you guys a long time ago and really it's okay, I say smiling.
NOW LET'S PARTY, I scream.
And they all laughed. I smiled.