Chapter 18

Blue PoV ( Didn't see that coming)

I woke up and went to the kitchen.
Yasmine was there dressed up professional drinking coffee. She looked so beautiful I wish she was mine. But she has A family with Taylor and I'm pretty sad about it but I'm happy she's happy that's all I want for her.  Good morning, I said as I poured my coffee. Good morning, she replied smiling. Why are you so dressed up, I asked. You know that thing I told you about F.I. D.M, she said. Oh yeah I forgot that's today, I said in realization. Well good luck, I say as I hugged her. I might have smelled her and she caught me. Did you just sniff me, she asks laughing. Uhh what pssshhh no you need to go, I say as I push her to the door. Okay bye, she says and leaves and I laugh. HEY YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL OR ELSE THAT PERFECT FACE OF YOURS WON'T BE PERFECT FOR LONG, I hear Taylor yell from behind me. I turn around and face him. I only love her as a friend, I said calmly. LIAR, he yelled and punched me in the face. He got on top of me and started punching me. I flipped us over and started punching us. I felt someone pull me off of him. I looked up and all the guys and girl was there.
WHAT HAPPENED, Cameron yelled as he held me. HE TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YASMINE AND I SAID I LOVE HER AS A FRIEND,I yelled. YOU SAID IT BUT I KNOW YOUR LYING BECAUSE YOUR NOSTRILS ARE FLARING AND YOU THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU SMELL HER AND HOLDING HER BY HER WAIST, Taylor yelled.
I looked down in embarrassment and blushed. Taylor walked up to me and griped me by my shirt collar. Like I said before stay away Yasmine If she tries to talk to you ignore her, he whispered so no one can hear trying to intimidate me. But I wasn't scared of Taylor im way stronger than him so I showed no fear. NO ONE IS GONNA TELL YASMINE ABOUT THIS, Taylor yelled. What if she asks about your bruises, asks Mahogany. Me and Blue jumped somebody, he says in a duhh tone. I rolled my eyes. NO WE ARE NOT HIDING THIS FROM MY SISTER YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING OVER MY SISTER AND I THINK SHE DESERVES TO KNOW, Jake yelled. I WASN'T FIGHTING OVER HER, I yelled at Jake. OH CUT THE SHIT BLUE IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE HER BUT SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU SO STOP TRYING AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, Jake yelled at me. I couldn't Take it anymore I ran to my room and ignored the calls and shouting. I locked the door and laid on my bed and fell asleep at the ceiling thinking one specific thing.
Everything Jake said is true.

Yasmine POV

Okay I have been in this meeting for 2 hours and I'm getting my results now.
Loren came back in and gave me a paper and said, open it when you get home. Okay, I said and left. I drove home and got out of the car. I opened the door to see everyone on the couch. When I closed the door they all looked at me with a guilty and sad looks except blue because he wasn't in there with them. What's wrong guys, I ask. They all stayed silent. GUYS, I yell. They all stayed silent. WHY DOES EVERYONE LOOK GUILTY, I yell. Jake just said, Go and talk to blue to see is he alright. I went to Blue's room and didn't bother knocking he was asleep. I walk to his bed and sat next to him. I noticed he had bruises on his face just like Taylor. I shook blue and he woke up. Blue are you okay, I ask. I'm fine leave me alone, he said. Okay were having a family meeting, I said as I pulled blue down the stairs.
FAMILY MEETING, I yelled. I heard alot of groans. Blue sat on the floor. OKAY SOMEONE TELL ME WHY TAYLOR AND BLUE HAVE BRUISES ON THEIR FACES AND WHY ALL OF YOU SEEM GUILTY, I screamed. Jake got up and said, Taylor and Jake got the fighting after you left that's it. THAT NOT IT, Rocco yelled at Jake. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THEY WERE FIGHTING YEAH OKAY THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER YOU AND TAYLOR THREATENED BLUE TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM TO IGNORE HIM AND JAKE DIDN'T AGREE HE THEN STARTED TO GO OFF ON JAKE SAYING THAT YOU BASICALLY DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM AND YOU NEVER WILL SO HE SHOULD STOP LIKING YOU, Rocco yelled. I looked at Taylor,Blue and Rocco. I shook my head as tears fell. REALLY THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO LOVE EACHOTHER LIKE FAMILY AND TAYLOR IF YOU WANT US TO BE TOGETHER YOU NEED TO STOP DOING SO MUCH DUMB BULLSHIT AND TRYNA PULL EVERYONE AWAY FROM ME YOU DUMB FUCK, I screamed as I cried harder and harder. I shook my head again before grabbing Blue's arm and going outside to the car......