Chapter 24

Taylor's POV

Okay what's the plan, SoMo asks drinking his coffee.
Okay the plan is that on Tuesday we got to this abandoned warehouse on sunshine street and Go and decorate one of the rooms and get a sign that says 'YOU CHANGED US' you know from the bullying life. And wednesday afternoon we get a couple of people to get alot of food. And here's where you come in All of us are gonna be Out on Wednesday night. So I want you to be wearing all black and I want you to kidnap her without letting her noticing it's you and take her to the warehouse but in a different room and scare her a little but not too much just fake threat her and then blindfold her and bring into the party room and and the light switch will be behind her so you will be behind her and we will yell SURPRISE and party so it's gonna be a prank and party or trick or trick, I said. Why do you wanna prank her,somo asked me. She pulled a April fool's day joke on me, I say.Oh, he says.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Wednesday Night) Yasmines Pov

All of the guys were gone because they had a meeting with Bart and took Michael with them I don't know why though. I went downstairs because I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and found some Mac and cheese so I decided to heat it up. I heard a window break up stairs in my bedroom. I quite walked up the stairs and I heard another crash of my window.
I went to my room and saw my window was busted. I got scared and grabbed my phone to call 911. But before I could someone but three my phone out of my hand and a cloth was put over my mouth and passed out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please Comment what you guys think😉